RAPID EVENTS.

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”

Viktor.K

____________________________________________________________________________________

'We need to go back for my mom!' yelled Kyle over the roar of the bike. She was obviously doing a ninety.

'We can't.' said the woman.

'Why?'

'Because they'll probably be after her!' she said.

Kyle's heart skipped a beat. 'My mom's in danger?'

The lady didn't answer. Kyle closed his eyes. He couldn't believe what was going on. His day was going perfectly well. He had made a new friend, had the best spaghetti and now he was running for his life, with his mom was probably in danger.

'We need to turn around.' said Kyle.

'We can't.'

'What about my mother?' roared Kyle.

The car beside them did a side flip, crashing into a shop. Kyle turned around to look at the fast disappearing shop that had a car sticking out of its walls. The woman had probably increased her speed to avoid any trouble.

'You've got to calm down.' said the woman. Kyle didn't say anything. 'We've got company.'

Two black Audi cars appeared from both sides. Kyle saw the guns.

BLAM! BLAM!

Kyle's eyes automatically flew shut. He heard metal ricocheting against metal. He opened his eyes. The lady had her gun out.

'You better keep your head in the game or you'll be dead soon.' she yelled.

'Crap! She can use guns.' yelled the man from inside the car.

The car on their left sped towards them. She applied the brakes instantaneously. The car sped forward missing them. It crashed into another car.

'Just one left.' She said.

Gun shots filled the air. Bullets flew around them. Kyle raised his hand up just in time. Five bullets froze in mid air right in-front of him, before falling to the ground and out of sight.

'Now your thinking.' said the woman smiling. Her hand with the gun flew up with incredible speed. Time seemed to freeze once more. The bullet escaped from the gun. It flew pass the Honda car in-front of them, before curving to the right and heading back. It flew pass Kyle, a few inches from his cheek. It smashed into the tire of the black Audi. The car lost total control. It swerved to the left, then to the right, and finally bounced right into the air.

You've got to be kidding me, thought Kyle as the car revolved around in mid-air right above them. The woman calmly raised up her gun and fired four shots into the roof of the car. Kyle heard groans.

The bike suddenly came to a halt. The car crashed right in front of them.

'One day-' started the woman reloading her gun. 'You're going to kill people too-'

Kyle was speechless.

'Pretty nice Izzy.'

A man walked out from behind a car. He was tall and had dark brown hair. The cars had all stopped, forming a long line. People had come out of their cars to see what was going on.

'I see you're still with the Ones.' said the man.

Izzy? Is that her name? thought Kyle.

'Henry.' said Izzy. Her grip on her gun tightened. 'What do you want?'