Day 2 🔥

This morning Kailani, Jia, and Roxy are the first ones to walk down to the kitchen. The oldest immediately starts with the preparations for breakfast as Jia cleans the mess that everyone left the evening before.
Roxy is still tired, so she relaxes on the couch. Her eyes are closed, and she almost drifts off back to sleep when she feels a light breath against her neck.
"Did you not sleep well, Beautiful?" A soft dark voice speaks close to her ear.
In a surprise, Roxy opens her eyes and turns her head towards the manly voice.
Yoongi stares into her beautiful eyes, unable to move for a minute. Then he closes the gap between both a lets his lips plaster a sweet, light kiss on hers.
"Morning, Beautiful!" He greets her when he steps back and heads to the kitchen.
Roxy is in shock and shakes her head vehemently to make sure she is not dreaming.
"Judging by the redness on your face, your back is not the only body part that got sunburnt!" Jimin exclaims when he enters the living room.

Jia has put some music on and is dancing while picking up the trash, empty bottles, and used plates from the night before. Soon she feels two hands on her waist and a body against her, swaying with her to the music.
"I think someone is in a good mood," Hoseok lets out as he dances with Jia, helping her with the cleaning.
Seokjin has joined Kailani in the kitchen, where he tries to keep his distance. She senses that what happened last night makes him embarrassed. Yet, Kailani is not a person to just give in like that.
Therefore, she gradually begins to move closer to Jin by accidentally crashing into him, brushing her hand over his, or reaching around him to grab a knife while her body is stuck to his.
"Could you make me an omelet too?" She asks him sweetly as he hands a plate to Taehyung.
Jin nods without looking up, which bothers Kailani. When he offers her the requested food, she tiptoes and kisses his cheek. Immediately his ears turn red, and she cannot refrain to comment on his timid state with "Cute!".

After sitting down with the others, she looks over to him, feeling his eyes on her. The small, shy smile on his face makes her heart race.
While everyone is occupied with eating, Jungkook shows Jia his phone.
"Did you take these last night?" She asks as he scrolls through his phone.
"Yes. They are hilarious." He lets out with a laugh.
"They are, indeed. Do you think you can share the photos with us?" Jia asks with a smile.
"Of course. Why not create a group chat, so everyone can have them?"
"Good idea. It would also be useful to ask questions if we are not at home!" She remarks, encouraging the youngest, who is already opening WhatsApp.

 It would also be useful to ask questions if we are not at home!" She remarks, encouraging the youngest, who is already opening WhatsApp