Day 4 🌟

The adrenalin is still running through the three women's bodies when they reach the house after the concert.
They freeze on the spot, their laughter stopping when they enter the dining area.
Seven men with the most intimidating look on their faces look at them.
"When did you intend to tell us?" Namjoon asks, his voice low, even a bit menacing.
"What?" Kailani replies, understanding that he is referring to them knowing their identity.
"Don't play dumb, Princess." Hoseok addresses her with a wicked smile.
"You mean us knowing that the seven men co-living with us are the members of BTS? Well, first of all, would you have stayed if we had told you?" Kailani is taking a defensive position.
"No!" Jin answers on behalf of the group.
"And would anything of what happened these last days happen if you knew?"
"Absolutely not!" Namjoon lets out dismissively.
"But honestly, does knowing about it change anything? I can assure you that we did not act the way we did because you were BTS but because you are fun and ..." Kailani is interrupted by Roxy. "Hot!"
"Hot?" Jungkook finally breaks and starts to laugh. "Sorry," he apologizes to his friends, who look at him with a grave expression.
"Nonetheless, we agreed that we are disappointed in your behavior," Namjoon claims back his role as leader.
"What does that mean?" Jia asks when Jimin and Jungkook stand up.
"Jungkook," Jimin gestures to the youngest to do what he needs to.

The next moment, Roxy shouts out when Jungkook heaves her over his shoulders and slaps her ass when he walks towards the stairs. Jimin follows them, telling him to keep his hands to himself until they are upstairs.
"What the fuck!" Jia exclaims loudly, her eyes following Roxy being carried to the upper floor.
"We think a little punishment would be appropriate." Hoseok lets out as he and Seokjin move closer to Jia.
"Do I need to put you over my shoulder as well, or do you go upstairs by yourself?" Jin requests of her with a heated gaze.
"Come and catch me!" Jia defies both as she runs up the stairs with a loud giggle. The two men look at each other before they dash after her with a growl.
"Beautiful," Taehyung says in a sweet tone, giving her a sensual look as the three remaining men close the distance with her.
"Stop! First, I need something to fill my stomach, or I might pass out before any of you can make me come!" Kailani tells them, taking a step backward.
"The kitchen it is then," Namjoon states when he takes Kailani bridal style to sit her down on one of the chairs.

Yoongi is already in the kitchen, searching through the fridge for the best food to put into her.
"Here, start with this! I'll be there in a minute," he instructs Taehyung, handing him a plate with fresh fruits.
Namjoon is waiting next to Kailani, leaning against the edge of the table.
"So, did you enjoy the concert?" His expression is still somber, so Kailani fears that she has offended him.
"Are you mad?" She inquires in a small voice.
"He is not mad. Maybe vexed." Taehyung lets out as he comes to sit next to her.
"I am sorry, but when we saw you the first day, we did not want to miss the opportunity to get to know you guys better. It has nothing to do with you being famous but everything with getting to know the real yous." Kailani explains, looking at Namjoon with pleading eyes.
"Don't be hard on her!" Yoongi comes to join them with a plate filled with a deliciously looking omelet.
"Oh, can I be hard in her!" Taehyung lets out cheekily.
"Work for it, Handsome," Kailani replies with a smirk as her stomach begins to rumble.
"Better get some food in you," Namjoon says with a small smile as he looks at her holding her belly in embarrassment.

"I agree," Yoongi lets out, "but how about making this a bit more fun."
The men raise an eyebrow, curious to know what he will suggest.
"I don't care what it is. I need food." Kailani expresses her wish as she tries to reach for the fork.
Yoongi slaps her hand, causing her to pull her hand back off the table.
"Tae, get your scarf from earlier!" It is clear that Yoongi has taken over command.
With a big grin, the younger man comes back, holding the scarf up like a trophy.
"Tie her hands together." the oldest says, grabbing the fork.
"Now, Beautiful. I will feed you." Kailani licks her lips in anticipation of the delicious food.
"But..."
"But? Oh, come on. I am dying here." She complains, acting all dramatically.
"But for each bite, you lose one piece of clothing," Yoongi announces, already picking up a piece of omelet on the fork.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Now feed me." Kailani holds Yoongi's stare as he moves the food closer to her lips.
"What piece needs to go?" Namjoon asks when Kailani is already opening her mouth to gulp down the omelet.
"Socks!" She eagerly exclaims as she closes her lips around the fork. Seeing her blissful expression, Yoongi cannot refrain from kissing her.
Taehyung and Namjoon are kneeling to her side, removing each of her socks very carefully.
"More!" Kailani utters with a moan of delight, having the men gulp at her tone.
"Of me? Or the food?" Yoongi teases, picking up more food.
"Both!" Kailani lets out, "Wait ... all four, I mean!" She looks at the men to her side. Namjoon is the first to claim her lips, turning her head for Taehyung to take over, the moment his mouth leaves her.
"More food, please. I think I will need energy for what is about to come." Kailani begs when she comes up for air.
"Piece..."
"I don't care...pants!" Her voice is rushed as she looks at the food and the men before her. She is already on her feet, wiggling her ass out of the shorts when Yoongi fills her mouth.
Soon, Kailani is left in only her bra and panties. With each piece of food given to her by one of the guys, she moans in delight.
"Fuck! Watching her eat makes me hungry too," Taehyung grumbles as he trails his tongue over her bottom lips, catching little crumbles here and there.