𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 
After the Madrid game
1-0 to the blues!

I had taken a quick shower as we had to be at the airport soon as we were heading back home after a tough game away from home today.

Me and kepa, mason and Ben where waiting for the rest of the boys to get their kit and to get onto the coach, me and kepa decide to sit near the back mason and Ben sat behind us!

Laying my head on his shoulder and his head resting on my head is what we always do, he passed me one of his AirPods to me and I stuck it into my ear.

*time skip onto the plane*

Me and kepa had gotten onto the plane and headed straight to are seats as I was very exhausted and just wanted to get back home I'm my bed, the boy put his arm around me pulling me in for a hug while we where taking off!

*time skip to back in England*

We had just arrived back into England where we all headed started to coach and we all just couldn't wait to get back home. Me and mason sat next to each other as he wanted to speak to me about something!

'You wanted to speak to me' I whispered

'Yeah, now be honest I don't want any bullshit
But do u like kepa' he whispered

'In what way'

'Like more than friends way, like you've got the hots for him'

I just stayed quite, seeing mason already knew the answer, without me even saying anything. A smile was plastered on his face.

'Can I tell him' he asked

'What ever you do, don't even tell him don't even tell anyone or I will put u into your grave'

'I won't I promise'

Me and mason spent the coach trip back to Cobham talking about random stuff and talking about the upcoming games ahead of us. We had arrived back to cobham and I went straight to my car chucking my stuff back into the boot of my car.

Saying my goodbyes to everyone leaving kepa to last, the Spaniard came up to me a gave me the biggest hug ever I could feel his breath hit my neck, I pulled away from the hug and said my goodbye to him! That boy makes me fall 10x in love with him!

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶