𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛!

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 
'Girls night I guess'

Today we've got training, and later on today I was meeting up with the girls Paula and Sophia and sav. Sophia and Paula are the only wags I know but sav I've grown up with since We have be 7, we where just heading out for a few drinks and some food!

Sophia and Paula I get on so we'll with as they match my and sav energy so well as me and sav are chaotic there is never a dull moment with us!

I had noticed that kepa wasn't his bubbly self he looked like he just shut everyone out, me and azpi didn't want to bug him and make his more worked up, so we kinda just left him to it, me and kepa sat on are own and he didn't really say much just asking if I was ok and that's it's really.

Hopefully everything is ok, I didn't really want to interfere just in case he blew up, just before we all left, I gave the Spaniard a hug and I noticed he had a big smile on his face!

'I'll see you tomorrow kep, love ya' I waved off to him and driving back to my house to get dressed very quick and to meet sav!

I arrived home with sav already their, as she has her own key to my house so she can let herself in and out when I'm not their or if I'm away on champions league games or on international break!

'Hey del, you ok how was training today' sav asked as she hung her coat up

'Quite boring, I'm just gonna go for a shower and will get ready to go'

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ I changed into my outfit and ran downstairs with sav putting on her shoes And coat ready to go

I changed into my outfit and ran downstairs with sav putting on her shoes And coat ready to go.

'Lets go bae' Picking up the keys and locking up the house!

We had gotten into my car and drove to the restaurant, I still had kepa in the back of my mind.
Pulling up to the restaurant Sophia and Paula where inside waiting for us.

While we where walking some fans recognised me and asked me to sign their shirt after that we headed into the restaurant where the girls eagerly waved at us.