𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 
Luton v Chelsea fa cup<3

Delilah finished getting into her kit, make sure her hair was in place and to see if everyone is ok and ready for today!

'Delilah can u come here please' frank and aspi shouted

I walked over to the pair, aspi holding out the captain badge, and putting it on the girls arm, and giving her a pat on the back

'You got this' frank laughed

I walked to the tunnel, and waited for everyone to get in line.

'Captain Delilah' kepa said

'Oh it's you' I joked

'That one hurt' pouting at me

I hugged the boy as I knew he's going through a hard time,

'You got this kep I believe in you' I turned to face his face

'Thanks you d, ur little pep talk always make me feel a lot better'

Liquidator has started to play so I started to walk out with the team behind me, lining up side by side waiting for Luton to come out!

A took some deep breathes as I know
'One false move we're out the cup'
'Everything will be blamed on you'

Doing the elbow thing as of covid, I went over to the ref who was standing there with Luton's captain-
Flipping the coin, Luton was going to start with the ball!

I ran back into my position and waited for whistle to blow!

Luton had started of really strong in the first 10 minute but started to lack, I called out for the ball and quickly passing it to Tammy who put into the back of the net, i high five him  and hugged him!

Looking back into the touch line to see aspi smiling at me gave me more confidence to try and scored.
We had the ball again, calling out to Reece who passed it to me and I knocked it into the back on the net!

That's when Luton had changed up, became a bit more aggressive with the ball, become more defensive into the box, causing us to lack a bit and causing Luton to score in the 30 minute,I could see that kepa was angry with himself!

I walked over to him and helped him up and patted his back, half time was here and I waited for kepa to come down the tunnel!

'Come on kep, don't beat ur self up about one goal'

'I literally could of saved it but I didn't'

'It's only one goal, and before that u saved so many good shots'

'No it's not only one goal is it, I've been shit this season'

'Well ur going thought I hard time, I'm sure we all understand, because I understand' i said as we headed into the changing room