🏹 ❛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴛʜɪᴇꜰ ༉‧₊˚

NOTES: This OC was originally for a specific fandom but I modified him to be used for Medieval/Royalty AUs. He can also work in Fantasy but it depends on the roleplay.

All the art here are actually gifts from friends in a discord server! I will link their social media accounts per picture thru the comments so please show them some love! <3

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

⭑──────────────⭑ BASICS

Full Name :: Markus Gauldrich Garcia
Nickname :: Mau, Markie, Garcia (derogatory)
Age :: 28 years old
Gender :: Cis-Male
Pronouns :: He/Him
Sexuality :: Bisexual Panromantic

Birthday :: August 10th
Zodiac :: Leo
MBTI :: ENFJ

Education :: Never went to an actual school but his Moms taught him how to write and read in at least three languages
Occupation :: Wanted thief, mercenary, hazard to society

Voice Claim :: Zachary Levi - Voice of Flynn Rider / Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled movies and series [ Link to the voice claim in the comments ]

⭑──────────────⭑ PERSONALITY

Positive Traits :: Despite being a wanted thief, Markus has a good heart. Being raised in a circus that took in people that society deemed "different" taught him to be openminded and accepting of others. Markus is also rather patient and doesn't let insults and degrading words get to him - he's had enough of those for a lifetime and had pretty much been immune to it. And he might be a teasing asshole most of the time but he's respectful and the concept of consent is a big thing for him. Surprisingly yet not, Mau is also a generous fella and it can be seen on how he never uses the money he steals for himself, majority of which he gives to lower class citizens and only keeps the bare minimum if he needs it. The rogue, once attached, is also quite protective and nurturing even if he doesn't seem like it.

Neutral Traits :: Markus is, in his own way, charismatic and carries himself with confidence. He has a naturally flirtatious and carefree personality that sometimes can come off as either endearing or just irritating. His mischievous and teasing tendencies doesn't really help his situation either. He can also sometimes come off as breezy and self-absorbed but it's more like something he pulls to mess with people in a playful manner.

Negative Traits :: Still, Markus' smug and sometimes vain character stems from his own emotional walls, having been the kind of person that would rather pretend he's proud of himself rather than admitting his own insecurities. Also, due to traumatic experiences with both familial and romantic relationships, he's often untrusting and is not the kind to open up to others. He's dishonest and deceptive, and would flat out lie about a lot of things and uses his sharp tongue to navigate through difficult situations. The bastard is also rather perverted and 10/10 times would Touch the Butt™.

⭑──────────────⭑ APPEARANCE

Height :: 5'11" / 180 cm
Weight :: 183 lbs / 83 kg
Body Type :: He's right between endomorph and mesomorph, a strongman body type with extra definition
Eye Color :: Bright green
Hair Color :: Brown [ short, curly and often parted to the side ]
Skin Color :: Rich tanned complexion