🚬 ❛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʙsᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙʏꜱᴀᴛ ༉‧₊˚✧

▷ [ W A R N I N G ] ◁

This roleplay will include violence, sex, death, gang-related works, smuggling, drugs, smoking, alcohol and many other possibly triggering themes.

▷ [ N O T E ] ◁

If you wish to rp with this OC, please make sure to read the form carefully! Your OC, aka big brother Y/n, plays a big role in my OC's profile. This is to make sure that the rp sticks to one plot and does not get confusing.

Disclaimer :: All images for face claims are from the Official Hypnosis Mic Wiki and Anime.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" When I grow up, I want to marry you, Y/n! "

─────

" Listen up! If any of you bastards try and touch Y/n, your fucking carcass will be swimming with the fishes, got it!? "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⋞ กค๓є ⋟

Elon Steele ─ elon meaning 'spirit'; steele meaning 'hard as steel'

————

⋞ กīςкกค๓є/ร ⋟

「Elon is now well-known across the city and by everyone with relation to the gangster-society by his mobster name 'Fang'. You call him anything else and expect a punch to the gut.

The only exception is his grandfather who calls him 'Boy' and big brother Y/n who used to call him 'Ellie'.」

————

⋞ คgє ⋟

20 years old ─ though the last time he saw Y/n was when he was only nine.」

————

⋞ є๔มςคτī๐ก/๐ςςมpคτī๐ก ⋟

「Current face and future leader of The Whitechapel Mobster Family. His grandfather is still the head of the group but he's currently training Elon to become his successor once he retires or dies, whichever comes first.

The Whitechapel is currently one of the most well-known mobster groups in the country and the biggest in the city. Their franchise expands quite well from money laundering, drug and weapon smuggling, as well as hired assassinations.

For now, they are one of the powerful families that both the government and the police can't touch ─ and they plan to keep it that way.」