📸 ❛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ sᴄᴏᴜᴛ ༉‧₊˚✧

NOTE & WARNING ::

My first new OC in a while! Wooh! ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨

This OC is often more attracted to much older men than he is of people his age and I would personally prefer that he is paired with someone older. So if you are uncomfortable with any of this, then please just skip this chapter.

Also, there’s a limit! The biggest age gap I would allow is 17 years old and nothing more. I like the trope but I don’t enjoy the idea of one OC being a legal adult when the other is in diapers.

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .      

⭑──────────────⭑ BASICS

Full Name :: Andreas Zed Bijil-Velasco
Nicknames :: Dré/Drey, Zed-Zed, Andrew, AZ
Age :: 24 years old
Gender :: Male
Pronouns :: He/Him
Sexuality :: Homosexual
Birthday :: November 24, XXXX

⭑──────────────⭑ PERSONALITY

Overall Description :: Andreas is a very extroverted and outgoing person. He has excellent people skills and has a naturally charismatic aura so people are often at ease when around him. He’s often playful and flirty when he wants to be but he is still a gentleman at heart. However, he is just as stubborn as he is carefree. A good example is that there wasn’t a single crush he had that he never confessed to and never a short-term goal he didn’t accomplish. If he confesses to you and you don’t immediately say “No.”, then he would gladly do his best to gain your affections even if there’s a chance of rejection in the end. He doesn’t like leaving anything unfinished and is the kind of person to stay true to his words no matter what.

Andreas also has a certain knack on judgement of skills and the person in general. He has a keen eye and good taste when it comes to the arts and the people who work under it. He’s an organized person with good connections so he’s usually in control of the situation and his plans. He is also very straightforward and honest, both in his job and real life, since he believes it’s much better to say the truth rather than sugarcoat it. However, he isn’t insensitive nor inconsiderate at all and would happily stay and comfort someone if he had to deliver bad news or invite them to celebrate when it’s good news.

Likes :: He enjoys watching theatre plays and musicals when he can. He’s also the type to (forcefully) find someone to go with him to the movies when he thinks the film is good. Andreas also loves literally anything chocolate-flavored and it’s not unusual that he has a stash of snacks in his person whenever he travels. His favorite flowers are orchids, especially because these flowers don't make him sneeze like the others. And, though he likes chocolate, he’s still a big fan of spicy food, especially if it’s Asian cuisine. He’s also surprisingly a decent cook. Andreas also has a concerning attraction to (dil-) older men ever since he started having crushes.

Dislikes :: He’s not the biggest fan of coffee or tea so he sticks with his hot cocoa. He also has a spring allergy so he’s not the biggest fan of that season. Because of his family’s past, Andreas dislikes it when people raise their voice during arguments since it triggers bad memories. He doesn’t mind loud crowds or music but he gets nervous all of a sudden when there’s anger involved. And, he might not say it outloud and it’s not noticeable since he’s very outgoing and friendly, but Andreas is often alone and he doesn’t enjoy it at all. He’s usually alone at home after work and since he has a specific taste for partners, it’s hard for him to find someone to date.