𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒!

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 "𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒" 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 "𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒" 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃. Not that it shocked Murphy Ren Evans at all. It was expected. In fact it was even planned for. They all knew that there was no way the Evans/ McDugal clan would be able to to gather together, sit down and have a proper meal , and her mother had prepared accordingly. Having bought single use to go containers, and having phone numbers of the nearest hotels and motels scribbled on a note pad by the landline, Barbra Mcdugal formally known as  Evans was ready for her Christmas dinner to go to the dogs.

Unfortunately, she wasn't prepared for the police to show up at their door to carter both her ex- husband and his brother away for aggravated assault and drug possession respectively.

To be fair, Murphy couldn't blame her mother for not planning on bailing her ex-husband and his brother out of jail on Christmas Eve, because who in their right mind would have thought of that possibly?

The answer was Murphy.

It was kind of her thing...going through any and all possibilities and planning accordingly.

That and the fact that it was her who tipped off the police about the two bricks of cocaine hidden in her uncle's car.

Her father was just collateral, seeing as her grandmother opened the door to the two officers just in time for them to see her father lunge across the dining table and send a right hook into his brother's jaw.

You must be wondering why Murphy would call the police on her uncle, knowing for a fact that he may just be facing years in jail?

Well she was banking on it...

Well, not in the way you may be thinking.

Could he face serious jail time? Yes. Yes he would...if the cocaine wasn't actually ground bath salts and sugar, and the money they believe he got from "distributing" wasn't just well done remakes she had one of Petunia's many friends to do for her...in return for actual cocaine...that she stole from her uncle..but we're not gonna talk about that.

Now you must be wondering, what did the poor bloke do to deserve such action?

The answer was simple.

He looked at Petunia Evans the wrong way.

It was no secret that Murphy Evans was protective of her older sisters, Lily and Petunia, the latter more so. Even though she was the youngest of the three sisters she was the most ...mature for lack of a better word...motherly of you will. She was the fierce mother bear of the trio.

She had attacked Erin Brandy, who was two years her senior, and sheered of her long brown hair,for putting gum in Petunia's blonde locks.

She punched Severus Snape in the face and broke his nose when she was six and he was seven (did you think his nose was that crooked naturally?), when he had made fun of Lily for liking Barbie and the colour pink. Only to later on kick him in the bollocks when they were eleven and twelve, because he had made fun of Petunia for not having magic.