"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

"There's The Court."

"What even is "The Court"?"

"I can't believe you don't know this, Evans, your sister has been a part of it since her second year. It's the top of the Slytherin Hierarchy."

"My sister? One of the heads of Slytherin? No bloody way."

"One of? Evans, she is the head of Slytherin!"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟒

𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐍-𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑  (𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌, 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕.) -𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 (𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌, 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎.)
Lost his seat during trials for sexual harassment of fellow seventh year student, who's name will remain anonymous per her request. (Rumours have it that it was Ren who leaked the controversy to the press, with victim's permission. And watched from the sidelines as her Predecessor's reputation burned.).
Out witted Theodore Nott by allegedly tricking him up to the astronomy under the rise of a romantic night with Amara Bulstrode, instead he was hung by his wrists over the astronomy tower railing all night, with his trousers down his ankles. When found the next day had immediately back out of the running. Giving Murphy Ren his full support.

Duelled Narcissa Black and won, by blinding the older girl with a viscous Lumos, then proceeding to set her opponent's hair on fire.

Very next day, Murphy Ren took Lucius Malfoy's place before the month was out, giving her seat as WHITE SNAKE to Theodore Nott.

☟︎

𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 -𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 (𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌, 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎.)- 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 (𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌, 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕)

After her failure to rise in ranks after Lucius Malfoy's fall from grace. Narcissus Black faced many challenges for her place in court. All failures, until her cousin Regulus Black stepped up and won.

☟︎

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒-𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 (𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘛𝘌 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌, 𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘋)-𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓.

Originally inheriting the title of BLACK SNAKE from her older brother Cyrus Greengrass in 1972 following his graduation, Violet seized the opportunity of rising in rank during the dead period that was Lucius Malfoy's trial and duelled the already shamed Theodore Nott for his title of WHITE SNAKE. She has held the title since.

☟︎

𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑 -𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, (𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘚𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘌), PREFECT. 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒.

Evan Rosier has been known for his lack of interest when it came to the Slytherin hierarchy. He has been given many opportunities but had rejected them all until, Violet Greengrass offered him her former rank after winning the Title of WHITE SNAKE.

☟︎

☞︎𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐔L𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓.
All prefects are given ranks within the court due to their higher ranking among the students.

☞︎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
All prefects are given ranks within the court due to their higher ranking among the students.
-Challenged Ren for her rank and lost.

☞︎𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓, 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
All prefects are given ranks within the court due to their higher ranking among the students.
-Challenged Greengrass for her rank and lost.

☞︎𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍, 𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
All prefects are given ranks within the court due to their higher ranking among the students.

☞︎𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐘𝐍, 𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
All prefects are given ranks within the court due to their higher ranking among the students.
-Has challenged Black for his rank three times, has failed each attempt.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
-Remove both Black brothers from Grimmauld Place.
Starting date: 𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗74
Deadline: 𝐉𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟓
Rate of success: 75%