𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄!

𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊, singing along with the Beatles

𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊, singing along with the Beatles. It had been...a day. Well it was always a day at the Evans-McDugal household especially considering two out of the three Evans men spent a night in a cell because of her actions but Murphy was on a schedule, feeling guilty about ruining the night of couple people would be pathetic and loathe some on her part.

"Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to strawberry fields, nothing is real," she sang twirling about, her bare toes digging into her fuzzy green rug, hands twisting above her head as she swayed side to side.

"Are you going somewhere?"

Murphy looked back at her open bedroom door to peer at Grandma Evans, the woman had insisted to stay with them even after the whole debacle with her sons.

Quite frankly, Murphy was very sure her grandmother was the problem, she raised two shitty sons. A wife beater and a drug dealer, she didn't have much going for her.

Murphy nodded, "I'm spending the rest of the holidays with some friends from school," she answered simply, pulling the trunk from her bed.

"Oh?" The woman raised her brows, "Are we not enough for you?"

"Not particularly, no," Murphy deadpanned, moving to her closet to pick out some clothes to wear for the day. Something formal, since purebloods were so uptight. Cyrus wasn't as uptight but the last time she wore a pair of bell bottoms in front of him he nearly choked himself out. So long skirts and a nice blouse seemed to be the safest option. "Is there something you need? If not please go bother someone else."

Her grandmother released an offended sound, "Murphy Ren Evans! You do not speak to your grandmother like that!"

"You asked me a question I answered honestly, Grandma," Murphy rolled her eyes, "And I am on a schedule, you are slowing me down, what do you want?"

The old woman clucked like a chicken inviting herself into Murphy's room without an invitation. Looking around with a critical eye. It wasn't anything spectacular. She had several band posters plastered on her walls, vinyls hanging in rows of four on one side of the room. A cheap desk bending under the weight of some muggle school books, a vanity cluttered with perfume, makeup and jewelry. Several bookshelves filled to the brim with books , a queen sized bed and a green fuzzy rug underneath it because Murphy hated her feet touching the cold wooden floor early in the morning.

"Your room looks like a school boy's."

"Thanks."

"That wasn't a compliment."

"I'd actually have to care about what you think to be offended," Murphy muttered to herself as she moved to her vanity to find jewelry to match her selection. She was going for simple but elegant as expected by someone of her stature. A thin silver chain and a pair of pearl earrings that Cyrus had bought for her a few years back.