A Whole New Life

Michael

The sun streamed through the silk curtains, the sunlight dancing on my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed, I was not willing to do anything but sleep all day.

I went to roll over to face away from the sun, when I remembered something...... I immediately froze when I saw the brunette laying in bed beside, Shit.

I slowly pulled the covers off of my body, trying my damnest not to wake up the sleeping girl. I steadily got up out of the bed, quickly pulling my boxers on and my skinny jeans. I grabbed my shirt from the floor, pulling the red flannel on and buttoning it up. I felt around my pockets for my phone, finding it in my back pocket.

I pulled out the slim IPhone 6 and looked at the screen. "Fuck." I mumbled, seeing it was already noon. I grabbed my wallet and shoved it in my pocket, hurriedly walking over to the door. I slipped on my boots and pulled the door open, slipping out of the room.

I stepped into the hallway, letting out a breathe and smiling to myself.

"Another one night stand victoriously snuck away from?" A voice asked. I cringed, slowly turning around. Letting out a breathe again only after I saw who it was.

"Shit man, I thought you were a pap." I smiled, walking towards one of my best friends.

"Hell no! It's just me, your friendly neighborhood Jack." He grinned, I chuckled lightly and shook my head.

"Anyway, the guys already left for breakfast. I was supposed to come and get you." He said, I nodded and followed him down the corridor of the hotel. We got into the elevator and went down to the lobby, the guy at the front desk immediately stopped us.

"It's crazy out there! The others almost got stuck! Here take these." He handed us two pairs of sunglasses. Jack took them and handed me one.

"What, no fake mustaches?" Jack asked the guy, the guy just shook his head and rolled his eyes. Jack and I laughed then proceeded to make our way out of the hotel lobby. As soon as we opened the doors, people immediately crowded us. So much for the sunglasses.

In less than 3 seconds people swarmed us....mainly girls. They shoved papers in our faces and sharpie markers, yelling our names and asking us questions. I signed a few pictures and so did Jack, might as well right?

Just when I thought we were gonna be stuck there all day, two of our body guards came, literally out of nowhere, and practical saved us.

"Alright people! Back up! Give the two boys some space!" They came towards us and pulled us out of the crowd before shoving us into a limo.

"You guys got bombarded too?" Rian sat across from us, along with Alex and Zack.

"Yeah." I replied, still trying to process everything that just happened, it was like we were with fans and then suddenly we were in a limo.

"Well, now that everyone's here....I say breakfast!" Alex smiled, everyone agreed with nods and random "Yeahs." The driver pulled away from the curb and started to drive, probably taking us to a cafe like usual.

"So Michael, we never really heard from you after last nights show." Alex spoke. I went to speak but was cut off by Jack.

"This man has just added another achievement trophy to 'Victoriously sneaking away from a one night stand'" Jack put his hands on my shoulders and shook me lightly.

"That's like, what, the 30th?" Zack asked.

"Something like that." I shrugged. The boys just kind of chuckled and clapped for me, but we all knew that it wasn't something to be proud of. We all knew I was running from someone....trying to forget someone.

But only I knew who.

__________________________

Second chapter!! Yay!! Haha

So we learn of the infamous Michael and what he's been up to :) remember to comment and vote!!!!!