treatment plan

The detective plasters her mouth onto my neck; hand trailing under my shirt.

"Let me make it up to you," she says teasing my nipple.

I bite back a moan, tipping her chin with my fingers to guide her face towards mine. She takes it as an invitation for a kiss, which i reciprocate, nudging her backwards at the same time.

"You really should be resting," I breathed against her lips.

She pulls off my shirt, "You'll have to sedate me, doc."

"You know I can do that, right?" I stradle her carefully.

She places her rough hands on my hips, thumb stuck through the waistband. Eyefucking me.

So impatient as always.

"What's stopping you?"

I unbutton her dirty jeans. She smirks as I pull them off her. The carpet scratchy against my knees. Her scent more pungent than ever; I never quite cared.

"Feeling generous?" She continues.

"Please," I peeled off her panties, folding up her legs, "you should know that most of the time I'm only allowing you to top."

"Really?" She shivers when I suck on her skin, "I must be really good."

A small bruise forms on her left inner thigh. "Good enough," I replied, proceeding with the right one.

Her sex quivers from my breath. Stomach muscles tensed. The ten fingers from both her hands dig into the cushions of my leather couch, threatening to leave marks.

"That excited?" I pried her legs further from each other.

She lets out a heavy sigh, smile on her lips, "You look really hot right now."

"Because I'm on my knees? Or in between your legs?"

"Both."

"Of course," I laugh, "Why did I bother to ask?"

"Just eat me out already," the detective squirms, "I wanna feel your tongue."

I tighten my grip on her knees, "Patience, detective. I'm not done with my appetiser yet."

"Seriously?" She huffs.

I hum teasingly, "Should I take my time?"

"Hey," annoyance laces her tone, "don't fuck with me right now."

"I thought that's what you wanted."

She grits her teeth, "You know what i mean, doc."

"Why don't you try begging me?"

"Are you serious?"

"You've never done it before?" I quipped.

She rolls her neck, "No, it's just-damn you're really taking this top thing seriously, huh?"

"I take everything seriously," I answered before using the ball of my palm to massage her.

The detective throws her head back. A  harsh sigh escaping her lips. She even shifts her body so I'd press harder to her clit.

"How do you feel?"

"Great," she groans.

"Would it be better if I used my mouth?"

"Yeah," she breaths heavily.

"Then, beg me."

My point doesn't seem to get across when her head falls back onto the couch. The pleasure seemingly getting to her head. I take away my hand, going back to leaving red marks on the inner sides of her thighs with my mouth, purposely inching closer to her wet cunt, but not touching it. She shoots up glaring daggers at me; I pretend not to notice, focusing on the unmarked parts of her taut muscles.

"You're seriously gonna make me beg?"

I blow on her cunt, making her tremble. "I'm a person of my word."

The detective chews on her lower lip. Her usual tough demeanour morphing into something puppy-like.

"Please."

"'Please', what?" I mused.

"I hate you."

I crane upwards to kiss her on the lips, hands still on her knees.

"'Please', what?" I repeated.

The detective continues glaring at me, "Please fuck me with your tongue."

"Good girl."

"You did n-"

She moans when I lick her. My tongue slicking through her folds throughly, feeling her gush on my tastebuds. She practically yells the Lord's name when I insert two fingers inside of her to feel her clamp down on me immediately. Her hips rise only to have them be pushed back down by me.

"We don't want to rip open those stitches, detective."

Her breath is laboured as she speaks, "Y-you're wrecking me."

I rolled up her shirt, kissing around the bandage. Her beady black eyes following me till i reached all the way back down south. I stopped before her swollen cunt, the legs framing it peppered with purplish lovebites.

"Slower?"

The detective gives me a hard chuckle, "Don't you fucking dare, doc."