succumbing

"Are you about to cum?" I ask her as she presses me harder into herself.

"Yess." She hisses, eyes squeezed shut.

"Look at me when you cum." I ordered her.

"I... I can't."

"Why not?" I asked, sounding amused.

She doesn't answer. Her upper teeth clamps down onto her bottom lip to keep herself from calling out. That's when i tear my hand away from her grasp. Knocking her right off her high.

"Hey!" She whines, gold eyes flashing open.

"Shut up," I snap. My hand wraps itself around her throat, out of pure reflex. Her hands fly to her neck, digging into my fingers.

"Just because i let you touch me, doesn't mean you can cum on your own account." I continued in a harsh voice. She stops resisting, arms falling limply to her sides. Only then, do I loosen my grip slightly.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles under her breath. I pretend not to hear. "I'm sorry." She says, louder this time. Her lips pulled into an adorable pout.

Satisfied with the apology, i reach between her legs to play with her slit. Tracing it with two of my fingers. Her body quivers, breath pacing up all over again. Her hands grip onto my shoulders, wrinkling my blouse.

"Let me rephrase," I started. Drawing her attention onto my face. "Do you want to cum?"

She nods.

"How?" I ask her, fully knowing how she'd answer.

She grip tightens around me. Her long manicures digging into my skin. I wince slightly from the pain. I don't stop her, because it just comes to show how much i affect her as she does to me.

"I...i want you inside me." She answers. Ashamed. It's funny how after all we've done, this was the only thing that would ever get her really flustered.

"I want to cum with you inside me." She repeats again, when i don't respond immediately.

I bite back a laugh, slipping my two fingers inside her.

"Like this?" I ask, pumping her at a moderate speed.

"More, I want more." She says. Her gold eyes on the verge of rolling back. "Please."

I slip in another two, and rolls her eyes back fully.

She moves her hips too, meeting my thrusts with equal violence. It was hard, fast, passionate. It happened every time, and yet every time it felt so different.

I knew she had begun falling off the edge when I feel my last thrust meeting with a hard clamp of her walls. I held her face with my free hand, wanting to see the look on her face, when I ripped the orgasm out of her. A river pours from between my fingers onto my hand, dripping onto my slacks. It was warm. It was wet.

It was fulfilling.

She crumbled at my hands, and I had taken what had remained grinded it into fine dust, letting it drift away with whatever wind that came to take it.

She falls on top of me in a heap. Heaving. Sweaty. Naked. Her face nuzzled into the nape of neck. I carefully pull out from her, wiping her residue onto my slacks. My other hand reaches to her back, where I patted her hair softly.

"Good?" I queried.

She lets out a small chuckle. "Very good." She corrects with barely any energy in her voice.

"I'll try to keep it up." I joke. "As long as you don't ever interfere with my work in the office."

She pulls out from the cozy spot of my neck to look at me. "Is that why you were so stiff today?" She asks.

I shrugged, feigning ignorance.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Fine," she laments. "I won't do it again, but how else am I suppose to get you to come to my office?"

"You don't." I answered with a grin. The need to tease her was so bad. "Can't you hold it in till the end of the day?"

She blushes profusely at this, cheeks turning a mild pink. She averts my gaze, looking down at my chest. I let out a small chuckle, earning a cute scowl from her.

I grab her by the hips, and pull her in. She freezes up for the sudden contact, but slowly softens into it. I purposely dance the tips of fingers on her still tender skin of her butt, making her breath hitch.

"Do whatever you want, you're the boss." I tell her. It was so ironic, I almost cackled. Almost. "Just don't expect to not get mad when you're acting like a needy brat, okay?"

"Okay." She answers obediently, like a small kitten.

"Good girl." I praise her.

I couldn't help myself, but to give her a slight pinch on the ass, making her squeal. Again, cue the cute angry face.  I remove her off of me, and began walking towards the door, not before checking out my current state in the reflection.

I smoothed out the wrinkles of my shirt, and retied my ponytail. Trying to less like a hot mess. I need to get the scent of her off me too. A trip to the restroom would suffice.

I turn around, giving her one last look.

She had already worn the bustier, and was slipping on her dress again. After pulling up the sleeves of her garment onto her shoulders, she looked over at me. Eyes signaling.

I shake my head at myself as I made my ways towards the back of her desk again.