Yᴏᴜ

Were you ever told not to trust a pretty face?
'Cause even if it was tattooed on Felix's face, he'd totally ignore it. Specially if it comes to a hot bartender named Minho. He's got all the cute freckled boy likes:

Older ✅
Hot ✅
Amazing smile ✅
Great hair ✅
B O D Y-Y-Y-Y✅
A S S ✅
Straightforward ✅
Into men ✅
Badass ✅
Funny ✅
God in bed (in process of finding out....)

So the fact that he's drooling by looking at a pic of him while trying to draw him... yeah, not new AT ALL.

Felix is so into Minho, he goes to the bar the guy works in with the weak excuse of giving his best friend some company for the night. A lie not even Minho buys.

But what the cute little freckled boy doesn't know is that Minho has been keeping an eye on him and might not be at the same level, but he's definitely in the mood to play.

But first, he wants to tease...

♡︎

Get yourself a drink 'cause this is about
to get HOT!
Here on Dec 22nd!

♡︎

Welcome to into you ♡︎

This fanfic is my 10th ff and, for now, the last so I really hope you give it a chance and enjoy it til the end! (Not the last one for sure, dammit)

This is a smut fanfic, so be aware there will be explicit sexual scenes tho you'll always be warned when they start and end.
And for those who are curious but are not that much into smut, don't worry because this book might contain smut but also has A BUNCH of funny and cute moments!

⚠️ Important ⚠️
This is totally imaginary, I do not own SKZ or any other idol mentioned and the personality might not match the actual idol since it's all for fun and fiction! ♡
Let's remember that, it's all FICTION and this book does not intent to declare anyone's sexuality, nor relationships. It's for entertainment and nothing else.

Enjoy a lot!