25ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 25ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"the healed heart"

"I'll be right back" says the brunette, standing up and walking away from his child and boyfriend.

Jisung's eyes follow him til he enters the bathroom, head turning around fast, "K, so" he speaks up "I say beach party"

"Really?" Jake arches an eyebrow "As party you mean adult party? Like with that bubbly thingy I can't drink?"

"Not all of them are bubbly, but yeah"

"But then I can't go! You'll send me off to sleep early like in your birthday" an upset Jake crosses his arms over his chest.

Jisung sighs, "You're no fun"

"Says the one sleeping at 9pm on a weekday"

The adult gasps, feeling offended, "I get tired of working at the café, don't judge!"

"C'mon, hyung" Jake pouts, using his adorable puppy eyes on his dad's boyfriend, "I wanna spend the day and night with dad and you. Also with Lixie hyung and the uncles" because yes, Lixie hyung is his fav hyung in the world. He's the nicest babysitter, who gives him brownies and smooches his cheeks.

This little shit- he's so fucking cute.

"I'm still drinking the bubbly thingy tho" Jisung gives up, rolling his eyes when the toddler giggles happily, "Then trip to the beach, your dad loves the sun"

"Is Bun hyung coming?"

"It's Bin, Jakey"

"Bun sounds cuter tho"

"It does" the newly dirty blond nods "I don't know, he's kinda running away from Jeonginnie after they-" he stops himself "Why am I telling you this?"

"'Cause Lixie hyung is with uncle kitty and you feel too lonely and sad?"

"You're spending way too much time with Minho hyung as your babysitter"

"And who's fault is that, huh?"

Jisung scoffs, "I liked you more a year ago"

"You still didn't know me-" Jake gasps "I'm telling dad!"

"Don't be a snitch!"

"Don't be a meanie!"

"You fighting again?" a tired Chan approaches the table "I ordered dessert, hope it's okay with you" his hand gently lands on his boyfriend's head.

"There's always room for dessert"

"And fights, huh?" the eldest sighs, kinda getting used to the weird way his son and boyfriend get along.

Despite Jake talking back at Jisung and Jisung acting like a kid around Jake, they both actually get along. The toddler even made Jisung a small gift for his birthday and it's him who Jake likes to tell his school stories to. The blond even likes to babysit Jake. No matter how much they "argue", they could perfectly end up sleeping together on the couch with Jisung protectively hugging the kid. And that's all that matters to Chan, they actually like and care about each other.