17ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

17ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"the Chansung chapter"

The freckled male sighs as his fingers draw invisible circles on the hard chest he's using as a pillow. His soft pink hair is being gently caressed while small kisses are placed on top of his head to comfort him. It's been a lazy day and from what it looks like, none of the males are in the mood to get up.

"Shouldn't I be the one comforting you?" Felix wonders, looking up "You're gonna meet Channie hyung in a few minutes"

"Nah" Jisung smiles "You're the gloomy one because Minho still hasn't texted"

"I know he's reading my messages" the male smiles softly "I just send him cute cat pics and wish him a good day"

"You're too good for this world, I swear" the newly brunette hugs his best friend by the waist "So cute"

Felix giggles, melting into the hug and kissing Jisung's cheek, "Thank you for always staying by my side no matter what"

"I should be thanking you" his best friend chuckles "I don't know how can you keep up with my personality"

"I just love you a bit too much"

"I love you more"

Ever since that kiss with Minho, Felix hasn't kissed anyone, not even Jisung. Like if a part of him wanted to keep his lips for the elder, keep him as his last kiss.

"Kiss on the cheek?" Jisung cutely asks, making his best friend burst in giggles like a shy kid.

"Always, Sungie bee" the freckled male reaches Jisung's right cheek and kisses it loudly, making him giggle too "I love you"

"I love you more, Lixie"

Their cute scene is suddenly interrupted by Lix's phone, blasting an ITZY song in full volume, scaring both males. Felix reaches for the phone and quickly answers it.

"Hello?" he answers cutely "Oh, hi, Mr. Yu!" his smile spreads "Yes, yes. You can let him come up, thank you so much" his eyes lock with Jisung "Of course, thank you again. Bye~"

When Felix hangs up, Jisung sighs, "So he's here?"

"5 minutes early"

"Of course" the brunette curses in a whisper "I don't know if I want to talk to him"

"Just hear him out, yeah? It's always good to know both sides of every story" Felix sits up, helping Jisung do the same.

The bell rings.

"I'll be in the other room but I'll still be watching, okay? If you want him to leave, I'll ask him to leave"

"Okay"

Jisung looks at Felix stand up and sighs, it's not like he dated Chan for three years and then found out the elder was married and had a bunch of kids... but still. He felt lead on and doesn't understand what's going on.