8ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 8ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"The first time"

"Damnit" Minho groans looking down at Felix "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

Laying on the bed is a shirtless Felix, freckled body slowly turning red from both the heat and the embarrassment as Minho's eyes devour him. A few minutes ago the elder was taking Daisy to the studio so she wouldn't see anything and now, they are almost naked and ready to finally have sex for the first time.

"You are so fucking pretty" Minho bends, inches away from Felix's face "The way I want to just rip off your clothes and eat you up"

"Hyung~" the male moans at such dirty talk.

"Are you gonna let me do it, buttercup?" the elder asks for permission as he unbuttons his own jeans.

Felix is really out of it. Seeing Minho shirtless with his tattoos on display is the biggest turn on he's ever had. It's insane what desire can make and he's been bottling up way too much of that lately.

"You're so hot" he whispers, reaching for the male's tattoos.

"You like them?"

"I love them"

Their eyes meet.

Pure desire and need.

"All yours to touch" Minho whispers back, pressing his lips on Lix's chin "All of me is yours tonight"

A soft whimper scapes the younger, "Just tonight...?"

"Every night, every day, every moment you and I are together like this"

Can be the heat of the moment, but those words burn Felix's heart and soul. Deep down, he does want to feel Minho as his. To have him all for himself. But it's not possible. Lix knows it. But it doesn't hurt to dream, right?

"Hyung" he calls.

"Tell me, baby"

"Please make me yours~"

"Tonight?" Minho smirks.

"Everyday" the younger whimpers in need "I'm yours, hyung~"

But Felix's words feel different. There's honesty in his eyes, a look of desire but tenderness. And Minho can't let it pass so easily. He's playing around with the male, but now he isn't sure of what might happen in the future. All he knows is that he better make it worth it before the little demon inside of him makes him walk away.

🔞⚠️ (get some snacks 'cause this is about to get looooong!)

In a desperate move, Minho bends down to the freckled chest, leaving small kisses on the warm skin and earning soft moans in response. The pink nipples are already hard, screaming for attention. An attention the elder gives away quickly.

"Hyung~" Felix arches his back, hands on the other's messy blue hair as he sucks on the nipple hard. Every inch of his body feels extra hot and itchy tonight.