2ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

♡︎ 2ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎
"The bartender"

Felix gulps, taking one last glance at the shinny  sign of the bar reading 'Love Shot'. He steps inside by himself, since Jisung had to get through the employee doors to get changed in his usual uniform. The place is actually really nice and homey. People can order food and drinks, so it's a great gather around for friends or even family members.

It has always had dim lights but not too dim so people can properly see. But he knows that at some point, they get dimmer because the night falls and it's no longer such family friendly hours. Specially for those who go downstairs, where the bar evolves into a club, darker and with some nice neon green lights. Felix has only been there a few times but he's always in for a nice night with his friends, specially when the hot bartender has his shift there.

"Felix!"

The freckled boy almost jumps when a voice shouts across the bar. He turns to look at one of the bartenders waving at him excitedly, Felix chuckles and walks to the counter. The male is taller than him, with shiny smile and incredibly beautiful red hair. A total heartthrob for anyone who sees him.

"Hey, hyung" Felix smiles widely, making the elder blush at such cuteness.

"I haven't seen you in a while" he says with a pout "Where have you been?"

"I was-" the younger clears his throat while taking a sit "I was busy" lies.

"So busy you couldn't even pay a visit to your favorite hyung?" the red haired pouts more, leaning in the counter to get a little bit closer to the younger male.

Felix chuckles, playfully pushing him away, "Favorite? You gonna be my brother now, Seonghwa hyung?"

"Huh?!" Seonghwa blushes even harder "No no! Not like a brother- I-" the look on his face only makes Felix giggle more.

"Cute" the pink haired says, flashing a smile to the bartender. And almost killing him with just that action.

Felix sighs when Seonghwa leaves to serve a drink. It's around 7pm, Hannie must be about to go out and start serving drinks. But all Felix can think about is that one person he yarns to see the most. That smile that makes his legs shake, the chuckle that stops his heart and the mysterious eyes that leave him speechless.

"Minho!" Seonghwa shouts, unintentionally making Lix's small heart beat like crazy.

"Hwa!"

That voice again.

It's the best drug, if you ask the freckled boy.

The pink haired looks at the side and his breath cuts.

The perfect man is right there. Walking in tight black jeans embracing his amazing strong thighs, wearing an a bit loosen red t-shirt and a black jean jacket with some cute cat pins on. He's even got his black leather boots on. His hair looks recently cut, still dark blue. Felix smiles a bit when he sees his usual eyebrow and septum piercing shine. The perfect combination of a badass with a hidden soft heart Felix wants to get to know.