Group sleepover

It had been a few weeks since Mattheo got here. Beaux-batons and durmstrang students got here a few days ago and at dinner the champions were drawn. Fleur delacour for beaux-batons. Victor Krum drawn for durmstrang that Draco chatted to at dinner.
And Cedric diggory for Hogwarts. Well there the expected ones then Harry fucking potter was drawn as well.

God does that kid ever not be in the spotlight. Though I felt a smidge bad for him because he didn't put his name in. I saw it in his face. No one else believed him though.

Mattheo did not like Harry what so ever. I understood of course he's the reason Mattheo grew up without his father. Apparently his mother died during birth and obviously Voldemort was gone. I have no idea we're he live's so I tried asking but he just shut down so I've decided to shelve the topic for now.

Mattheo looked furious when Harry's name was pulled and instinctively reached for my hand to stop from making a scene. He did this often so it didn't matter.

After the champions disappeared the hall broke into whispers and conversation. That's when I got the idea. " oi idiots. I just realised Mattheo's never been to one of our group sleepover's"

" your what?" He was now very confused and looked at me for an explanation. " you'll see. It's in your dorm anyway. So we on?"

" I'm down? That means you don't have a choice" pansy added directing the last part to the boys who were watching us. " we were going to say yes anyway" Theo spoke.

" I'm still confused" Mattheo whispered in my ear. I nodded and told Theo to activate plan 'GSP'

After we were released me and pansy bolted to our dorms to grab our pre packed sleepover bags that included everything we needed for a sleepover in the boys dorms.

When we got to there dorm wich they all shared together wich made sleepovers easy. The boys were pushing there beds together to make one giant one and Mattheo was sitting still looking very confused. I threw mine and pansy's bag in the corner of the room and we both jumped onto the now very large bed.

" what movie did you bring this time cookie?" Theo asked when he threw us the tub full of snacks. " a new one that came out this year lion king it's animated"

" a muggle one?" Enzo questioned. " yeah but trust me it's good" he nodded and flopped in the bed as well. " come on Mattheo get on" I yelled as he was still standing on the spot were he came out of the bathroom in pjs. He then stopped looking confused and smirked at me and cannonballed on top of me.

" ah fuck you!" I yelled because he's heavier then he looks and I was not ready for him.
" there's room for you to move you know that right" pansy said through fits of laughter at my face looking at my fourteen year old teenager blanket.

" nah I'm good" he replied and readjusted his position so he can see the projector while still on me. " damn Enzo looks like riddles stolen your cuddle buddy" blaise amused to Enzo who was next to him. It was Theo on the edge, Draco. Me and my blanket, Pansy, blaise, and then Enzo on the end.

" alright movies starting fuckers be quite" Theo called when the movie started. " you good" Mattheo whispered when we all went quite. I nodded and went back to twirling his curly brown hair in my fingers.

We didn't make a sound until the movie was over . Me and pansy were chatting when we both immediately sat up. Mattheo would've fallen off of me if we hadn't switched halfway through. We noticed both Draco and blaise were gone. Then we looked to the corner and they were both in tears. " why do stupid muggle movies make me cry" drcao wailed. " I know why did Simba have to find his dead dad" blaise responded.

" are you like good?" I choked out trying not to burst out laughing. " no! We're not!" Turns out Theo was also on the floor crying.

" you guys are weird." Pansy said and they all glared at her with watery eyes before they climed back in the bed.

" what you think riddle having fun?" Enzo questioned. " actually yeah" he responded. I looked up and smiled at him. And he smiled back contently.

" let's do a round of truth or dare before we go to bed" blaise suggested when we asked what to do.

" I'll go first pansy truth or dare" Enzo perked up. Pansy answered with truth.

E- alright then if you had to chose one person to go skinny dipping in the black lake who would you chose and why
P- easy, cece have you seen her body?
E- logical answer your turn to ask someone
P-  Draco truth or dare
D- truth
P- what the fuck is your sexuality because when   Zabini tried to kiss you last truth or dare you acted like boy had the plague but I catch you staring at beauxbatons boys
D- uhh. Bi I  Don't fucking know. Uhh cookie truth or dare
C- dare cause no one has done it yet.
D- stand up, close your eyes. And let one random person kiss you then you have to guess who it is
C- fuck yeah

I got up and closed my eyes and waited.

Everyone was trying to figure out who was going to kiss Celeste cause it had to be someone she didn't expect. It was between pansy and Mattheo when they decided on pansy.

I was just standing there when I felt some grab my face and kiss me. I had no fucking clue but it felt sort of familiar. I opened my eyes when I could and Draco told me to guess

C- uh it felt familiar so it can't be Mattheo or draco. Now I have to recount drunk memories and party games. I don't think it's blaise or Theo either so uhh wait I know, pansy
T- fuck!
M- you got it right

I smiled and flopped back on Mattheo chest. " cheers pansy" she high fived me and we continued playing.

Later towards the end it was pansy's turn and she asked Mattheo a question.

P- Mattheo truth or dare
M- truth not after what you just made Theo do
P- boo uh oh! How many sex partners have you had
M- seriously
P- yes!
C- he's 14 he won't have an-
M- 3

All our jaws dropped and we turned our head to look at him. " are you kidding me" I asked
" Celeste you can't talk need I remind you do the events following the welcome back party?"
Pansy asked. " PANSY SHUT UP!" I yelled before she spilled.

" no please don't shut up tell us" Theo begged. I cut her off before she could answer.

" let's go to bed it's like 4 am"
Everyone agreed and drcao turned of the lights after everyone was comfy. I was still on top of Mattheo he just slid down so he was flat.

" good night cece" he whispered int he darkness

" Gnight Mattheo"