Yule ball

Christmas addition chapter
Merry Christmas

After the dance lessons all me and pansy talk about is the yule ball. We can't help we're to excited for it. I can tell the boys are getting sick of us talking about it because every time we talk about it they groan and whine.

We were all eating when i got a package dropped of for me. " it's from narcissa" I said when I saw the elegant hand writing. I opened the note and it read:

Cleleste the reason why I told you not to bring dress robes is I've had this made for you. It should fit you perfectly. Pair it with the silver heels. The silver necklace and the silver jewelled hair clip for the ball. Send me photos kisses
Narcissa

I opened the box and pulled out a knee length emerald green dress with a lace design. " woah" Theo exclaimed in awe when I pulled out the dress and held it against me.

" your going to look beautiful" blaise said after Theo. I smiled and pith the dress back in the box. " we'll take it to the house elves after breakfast" pansy said when I put the box between us.

I leaned back against Mattheo as I was before when he moved my hair. " you'll look stunning"
He whispered then put my back to normal.

Mattheo's been acting kind of weird likes he's keeping something from me. We share everything so it's been weird. It seems like he's got the other guys in it as well and maybe even pansy.

It was Saturday and the ball was 2 weeks away. So far I'd been asked by 4 people from
Durmstrang. 3 boys 1 girl. 3 people from beaux-batons 2 girls 1 boy and 1 boy 1 girl from Hogwarts but I declined each time because I don't know I wanted to go with someone who I really wanted and when Enzo asked why I rejected the girls by saying o wanted to go with someone o really wanted and they should go I ended up telling him I was bi. So far he's the only one who knows and intend to keep it that way for now.

It was now Monday after classes and Mattheo and the others were acting so weird. What was weirder is hermione asked if I could help her look for a book in the library and then sit with her at dinner. She said I wouldn't sit with my siblings and neither would she because we and Ron got in a messy fight and she didn't want to breathe within 10 feet of a red head.

Hermione as i learnt by helping her was very kind and very funny so I thought why not.
We were just sitting waiting for diner to start when my friends came bolting in except there was no Mattheo.

Hermione smiled and pulled me up giving me to them before sitting back down. " put this on" Theo handed me a blindfold and I put it on. He then span me around until i could barely stand, pansy then took the blindfold of and i saw Mattheo standing about 5 meters infront of holding a bouquet of blue orchids. How he knew these were my favourite I had no idea.

They let me go so I'm asked up to him and he handed me the flowers. " open it" he said he seemed so happy yet so nervous. When I opened it tiny green black and silver fireworks exploded around the card. After is roped watching the tiny fireworks on awe I read the actual note.

I'm sorry for acting weird. You amaze me everyday and you deserve everything so I wanted this to be perfect

Accompany me to the yule ball?

I stopped reading and looked at him. He was still smiling. It took me a few seconds to stop smiling and respond. " yes I will" he then grinned and hugged me and I heard the others running the five meters to reach us.

" we're sorry for keeping a secret we had to" pansy said when she reached us. " see mate told you she would say yes" draco said before smacking him upside the head.