4: Sarcasm

After this strange revelation, I found myself sitting next to 'Jake' on this wonderfully comfortable bus.
Everyone seemed to be lost in their own little worlds, leaving a perfect opportunity to talk about the recent events.

The silence was awkward, however this was, technically, our first meeting. One of proper conversation.

As we slowed to a stop at yet another group of students, 'Jake' finally managed to gather enough courage to begin a conversation.

"Do you watch much TV?" he asked, glancing at me slightly, a slight blush colouring his cheeks.

"Not really," I responded easily, "I am more into Anime than the TV."

He raised a slender eyebrow, "Really? I thought you would be a romcom girl?"

I poked his arm," is that sarcasm I detect?!"

"No Sir!" He mocked, earning a few glares from our surrounding peers.

I laughed slightly, allowing a few gasps out before staring at my hands. Soon vines started to grow, curling around my arm.

I glowered at the vines, willing them away.

"Wha-" Jake cut himself off.

I shrugged, Finally hiding them away.

"Do you watch much TV?" I asked, referring to him earlier question.

"Umm...Does Game Theory count as TV?" He responded awkwardly.

I sniggered, " Sure, only if you are a derp!"

He raised his hand and created a fake tear with his finger, this made me crack up with laughter.

Another round of dirty looks were shot my way.

"I am now a derp," sarcasm dripping from his words.

"How tragic," I cooed, letting sarcasm join my tone.

We both laughed.

It was then the bus slowed to a stop, a few people around us groaned.

"Well nice meeting you Jake!" I said in a fake posh accent.

"You too child," he responded.

It was then I realized he did not know my name. However before I managed to get another word out, he slid out of his seat. Soon he disappeared with the crowd, moving into the school building.

Nice man, I thought, making my move toward the school building, knowing this was no where near the end of the most interesting day for a while.