new pillow

"Fundy? What're you doing?"

Minutes earlier, Fundy had gotten home from doing president stuff with Wilbur. That mainly consisted of training and writing. The fox desperately needed sleep, and he didn't care where he got it. He just needed it.

He had walked into the apartment, tiredly taking off his boots. He flopped on the couch instantly. Not even noticing his boyfriend, whom was already on the couch.

Dream had his earbuds in and was distracted by a current youtube video. When he felt a weight on him, he took his earbuds out. "Hm?" He then noticed the fox, whom was.. what was he doing?

Fundy finally realized that he was on top of Dream. Instead of getting off of him, the fox just simply wrapped his arms around the blonde. Laying his head on his chest.

"Fundy? What're you doing?"

The fox looked up at the blonde with half lidded eyes. With a lazy smile, he simply replied with a few words.

"You're my new pillow."

With a small laugh, Dream wrapped his arms around the upper half of his boyfriend. "Well, would you mind moving up a little further?"

The fox pouts, "But, I'm comfortable.."

"If you don't move, I'll kick you."

Huffing tiredly, the fox moved up slightly. Putting his head back on Dream's chest. The blonde's heartbeat echoing in his ear.

"Wilbur, winded you again huh?" The blonde gently moved his fingers throughout his boyfriend's hair.

"Mmm." Fundy hummed, "Don't wanna move, jus' wanna stay with you.."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Good, I need my pillow.."

Dream chuckled, "I just need one more thing before you go to sleep."

The fox looked up tiredly, "Wha?"

The blonde leaned down, gently planting a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. After a moment, he pulled away. "That's all.."

"If I wasn't tired, I'd make that last.."

"I know, you can make it last later. Now, go to sleep."

Fundy nodded, once again placing his head on Dream's chest. Falling asleep within seconds.

Dream looked down at his boyfriend with the most softest eyes. A smile on his face. There wasn't anything that he'd trade this moment for.

Not a single thing.