[1] A Fatal Warning...

(Some ideas were given to me by my good friend Vex, who is also in Mr. Mablunk'Eboy's class in this story.)

Xander Kado Throp was your ordinary primary school student. Sure, he might've been held back for six years, but that didn't mean anything. He was priviliged enough to have good teachers like Mr. Mablunk'Evoy and Ms. Reed'Money, but he yearned for something more. Maybe a couple lesbians to have an unrequited crush on, as he is a big and strong and masculine man who hates dresses. This means he loves wearing dresses and thinks they're cute and feminine and he hates being feminine so he loves being feminine.

This seventeen-year-old manchild, on a Monday afternoon, was venturing to the school office to deliver a message from Mr. Mablunk'Evoy. He heard calunking, malunking and balunking noises coming from the next school over, CBS (Croongy Balooby Scrimblo) Boys' School. He cutely turned his head, spreading lice and grease all over the wall as it slapped onto it. He gasped, his baby teeth exposed and uneven and ugly.

It was... a tornado! in Croongy Balooby Scrimblo Boys' School!

The whirling wind ravaged everything in it's path... God damnit, screw that Goddamn message about whiteboard markers, how could the Kado Throp family live without stories about their dear Mr. Mablunk'Evoy...! Letting out a small anime "Gh...!", Xander sprinted down the hallway using all the strength and power and grease powering his body to do so, screaming out the words, "For the Kado Throps!" in his stupid cringey anime voice.

Ascending the stairs one by one, Xander tried with all his might to reach his classroom as quick as possible, tears forming in his eyes and clouding his vision. He panted and gasped and penised as soon as he reached the classroom door, collapsing to the ground in a heap. Mr. Mablunk'Evoy turned around, scowling. "Xander Kado Throp... I see you didn't deliver my message to the officé." Mr Mablunk'Evoy sighed. Must he do everything himself? When his round, bald, shiny head can barely fit all the knowledge he's been blessed - no, cursed - with?

Tears now freely running down his face and leaving small tracks in their wake, Xander cried out, "There's a tornado coming our way, Martin! Right this way! It's already taken down Croongy Balooby Scrimblo Boys' School and we're next! N-Nya!" and threw himself foreward so he was kneeling and crying at Mr. Mablunk'Evoys feet. "I-I'm scared... >_<..." Mr. Mablunk'Evoy rolled his beautiful windows to his soul, which were an icey blue. Or, truthfully, only one was, the other was a deep and royal purple... Did he mention his wolf tail and ears?

"Kh... If you're bothered by a simple tornado, you must be the silliest baka in my whole class. You're so cringe, so cringe that I should give you detention... But I won't." Mr. Mablunk'Evoy chuckled intelligently and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, the light bouncing off them in just the right way to make them shine. "Instead," Mr. McEvoy smirked, "I'm forcing you to do my ballet routine in the front of the classroom all day." Xander stared up at his favourite senpai in disbelief.

Growling a small bit, Xander stood up and got ready to pounce cutely at Mr. Mablunk'Evoy. "Grrr.... How will I do ballet when we're caught in the midst of the storm?! With your reasoning, you might as well be the silliest baka in all of Scoil Mhuire Carlow!" As Xander meowed this sentence out, the whole class of Mr. Mablunk'Evoy's Silly Rabbits gasped. No one dares speaking up to Mr. Mablunk'Evoy, this was simply insane in every way. What made it more insane was the sound of the wind catching up to them at last...