[5] The Staff Meeting...

(NEW STORY IDEA! WHOOD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTING IN A STORY ABOUT ST LEOS AND TYNDALL FLOOD)

Mr. Mablunk'Evoy had no idea what had happened, one second he was sitting on his furniture and the next he was lying on the floor from an abundance of boobie in mouth... He was unfortunately left undone by the breast and nipple... As he told Mrs. Murphy and Xander this while holding onto life by a thread, they were both saddened by his words. Even the rude and cold Mrs. Murphy was sighed and said... Her ears were even drooping down in sadness and twitching from pain...

Vex crouched down to meet Xander's puny, small height and placed a hand on his twig-like shoulder, saying, "It's okay, Xander, things happen... You should try letting this pain go because it's not like anyone's gonna feel like this for you when you die...". Xander cried, as he felt an abundance of boobie and pain, both because his dear Mr. Mablunk'Evoy wasn't making this out alive and because no one bothered comforting him... It was just him, Ms. Mablunk'Evoy and Mrs.

"Grrr...." Mr. Mablunk'Evoy suddenly, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm just sad that I never got to change Ms. Gurry's ways for the better..." Mr. Mablunk'Evoy suddenly. Confused by the statement, Mrs. Murphy tilted her head, the human ear on top flopping onto her face and the other human ear hanging down. Xander joined in on the confusion, but also felt emo so he could feel special. Annoyed by Xander needing to feel special and being such a loser, Mrs. Murphy's ears flipped backwards in annoyance.

"Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Change Ms. Gurry's ways...?" Xander questioned confusededly. He was confused since he didn't know Ms. Gurry all that well and also because he didn't know Ms. Gurry all that well... What did Mrs. Mablunk'Evoy mean? Mrs. Murphy's human ears also perked up, as ever since she'd retired she hadn't given a shit about what was going on in her former school where she was formerly the principal. She used to be the principal of Scoil Mhuire Gan Smál. She nodded in agreement with Xander's confusion, her human ears flapping wildly. Annoyed at her ears hitting against her head, her ears flipped backwards in annoyance.

"Mrs. Ms. Gurry, she... She..." Mr. Mablunk'Evoy