[2] The Staff Meeting

All of a sudden, wind bursted through the door, breasting boobily. Mr. Mablunk'Evoy gasped and tears welled up in his eyes right away. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, Xander Kado Throp... " As the teacher purred this sentence out, he and the rest of the classroom were swept up in the storm. "It's okay, you silly baka rabbit!" Xander sobbed, holding onto Mr. Mablunk'Evoy with his hand, in his glove, shaped like a furry paw. It was black leather and fingerless too. And bulky.

In the distance, Xander, his teacher and his class heard feminine screaming. Not the kind of screaming when you're petrified and have to vocalize your fear, but the kind of screaming where you're using all your power and energy. Xander's eyes widened and his face lit up and he turned to face Mr. Mablunk'Evoy. "It's-It's Mrs. Murphy!" He meowed joyfully, his fake tail buttplug swishing from joy.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS, YOUNG MAN! DOING IT IN CROONGY BALOOBY SCRIMBLO BOYS' SCHOOL WAS BAD ENOUGH... BUT IN MY OLD SCHOOL? HOW DARE YOU!" Mrs. Murphy bellowed, her human ears flattened down against her head in rage. The tornado's power dwindled, but it kept on ravaging the school building, getting closer and closer until...!

Xander Kado Throp watched in fear as Mrs. Murphy was part of the swirling death machine of air and she screamed boobifully. Now, this scream was, indeed, the terrified scream you would've initially imagined when her voice tore through the air for the first time. Now, part of the storm, Mrs. Murphy's human ears stood straight up in fear and twitched occasionally.

"Tati Murphy?!"

Mr. EBOY gasped this name out, swimming in the air towards his lost lover. She was lost to the passage of time... Now her once-young face was devoid of that joyful, youthful glow, replaced by grainy wrinkles and ugly shit like that. Even her human ears were wrinkly and old and sagging with age... Just like another part of her body... Her boobie... But her human ears, old as they were, were still standing straight up, even if they were wrinkly and the sagging was bringing them down.

"Are you calling me a wrinkly, saggy old cunt out loud?" Mrs. Murphy growled in offense, her ears now lowered as her fear was overshadowed by her newfound anger. Mr. Mablunk'Evoy swam away in the air in fear from his ex-old-lover as she growled unsexily. "Why, I should banish you to Croongy Balooby Scrimblo Boys' School for your words!" Mrs Murphy continued to berate her old staff member, who insisted they were ex-lovers even though they weren't. The thought of this made her blood boil, her human ears twitching angrily.

Xander shook his head and sighed, rolling his cute big blue anime boy eyes. As he did, he watched Mrs. Murphy angrily chase Mr. Mablunk'Evoy 'round in circles. This was going to be a long day, he just knew it... Especially since Mrs. Murphy's human ears were wiggling and twitching like crazy...