[90] The Seaworld Visit

(this took a lot of proofreading and fixing mistake guy... hope you like it!)

Xander sigh ed as he look ed into the mittor as henapplied his heavy dark sad emo makuop and he prepared himself to go out and fase ms gurry and Ms Murphy would go along with him so it would be ok right? At least This (onomatopoeia) is wh at he tell himself constantly as s he get ready o t o go to ofice hwhere they confront Ms Gouhree to findout whatg she has been doing with hstaff emember...cHe looked at himself bravely and take three dep breath in out in and uout and in and in... he gGetted himself ready. Hr was redy to face his priomhade and princess and principal ms migurry... Now!

He goed out of the bathed room wehere he was bathing and getted himself ready insiede of h... and mrs ms gurmurphy was ecxcidetely and but also nervously Walkeing around,... "Gahh im so nervos!" She said Nervousy as she paced back and firth and her and ms murphy's ears baga began. Trying oto calm down his beloved mother and mother ehe patted her back and arm comforingly althiugh lice were creeping down from his greasey hair onto his arm onto eher arm onto her hair... the Lixce Lice A Era of tornado was begunning...

Tornado rage on as ms murphy and xander Tretched throuh it dispairingly

Tornado rage on as ms murphy and xander Tretched throuh it dispairingly... though they were warm and comfortable in the asafe hoeme they call Scoil Mhuire Aska Educate Together St. Leos Tyndall Prez Scoil Mhuire Aska Aska Gaelscoil CBS Bishop Foleys St. Leos Tyndall Prez Gaelscoil Educate Together CBS Bishop Foleys. They reace they reachet the staff room where they heare barking and woofing and shitting noises... They brush it off maybe it is Bring your pet teacher to bring your pet tacher to school day? So they ignore and go to the office where they find Heleen and Mishelle pissing on table?!

Mischelle and Helen see ms murphy and xandr and their eyes widen beforw they squint angry anf get aon all floors growling and crawling toward (Hi Mr. Dockery!!! :)) them like angry dog... Kayaa so scarry! Mrs Murpy say ed "oh imichelle and helen! It ahas been so long... did yo cget new hair style?" whiele smile all the while her pearly ewhitea and big red lip exposed for the world to see! She was so happy to see her sataff again before "AHHH DTOP NO STOP NO STOP NO DONT EA T MY LEG NO AUGH AUGH AUGHS AHHH" sh e screameds scared as michelle growl and eat her btite her leg infecting her with rabies...

AS she shake her head now no some lice fall but not all ont o michelle head where the lisce spread dwn her badk and ass to ms helen who was toj on the ground nand seeing the lice Spread and rabie spread down to her leg and she faint nealrl y afaint BTUT NOT GQUITE because she run away in time though she see lixe started go everywhere... "quick Helen Murphy w e ahveto escape roblox obby in time!" Xander cry ND scream though internall y he was happy with the lice every where he love lice especially the one in hs hesd... though they are sadly

drowning in grease

but he loved them anyways.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ROLE AS NAPKIN AND VILLAGER!!! NAPKIN