Peas and Sunshine shorts #1

"Hey S-S-Sunny?" I said. "Huh? Oh, hi Peater. :)" Sunny said with her lovely smile. "I-I want to a-ask you something." I said, extremely nervous. "What's that?" Sunny asked. "Will... Will... you..." I was trying to say something, but it wouldn't come out. "Aww, are you a little lost for words?" Sunny asked. "Will you... *deep breath* Ok... WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" I asked. "*Gasp* Of course I will!" Sunny said. "Really?" Is all I could say. "Yes!" Sunny said.

    *I wake up in bed.*

"Huh? Wait a minute, that was just... A... Dream?" I said to myself, with my eye begging to twitch. Sunny woke up suddenly to see me screaming into my pillow. "Umm... Is something wrong Peater?" Sunny asked. "I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT I DON'T HAVE THE PODS TO TELL YOU!!" I shouted, just falling into her arms. Sunny tried to make me feel better by doing what Emily did to make me feel better. "Mmmmmm... That's nice..." I said softly. And before Sunny knew it, I feel asleep in her arms. "Are you enjoying that?" Sunny asked, but I was fast asleep. "Zzzzzzzzz..." I just snoozed the night away. "Aww, good night Peater..." Sunny said, starting to get sleepy again. "Sweet... Dreams..." Sunny added, just as she fell asleep.

Heya. So, I'm introducing shorts. the shorts series is pretty self-explanatory I hope cuz I'm not gunna explain hehehe.