Two: Pitiful Scare

Fake Love - BTS

"You're lying dude, a hickey? For real?"

Jungkook nods slowly, sipping the beer bottle while Lisa sits to the other side of him on the kitchen island, lips gapped in shock to what her brother just said to her.

After yesterday with the whole.... Jimin hickey incident, Yeosang hasn't returned back to the apartment.

Who knows where he's been to really, but Jungkook doesn't want to run laps around it and trusts him to be old enough to look after himself and needing the space to think properly about his emotions.

Taehyung on the other hand nearly went out a few times in the middle of the night to look for him, just to be sure that he's okay, but eventually gave in to Jungkook's suggestion to just give him space since he's probably just too overwhelmed at the moment.

Now Jungkook's here in Lisa's apartment, catching her up to what happened because she has tried to contact Little Gem a few times to ask him if he's heard of Yeonjun these days, but he hasn't answered her.

Obviously since he left his phone back at the apartment.

He really just couldn't take it.

"Well, him and Jimin had a pretty deep relationship man, no doubt he's feeling like shit right now," Lisa sighs, drinking her beer while running her hand through her short raven hair, "So what, think Jimin is seeing someone else?"

Jungkook shrugs, leaning over the counter, "Doubt it. Sure, maybe Jimin was a bit of a player in the beginning when I met him but after the whole Joshua shit happened that's out of the question. It took him a while to move on from it."

"So..... Then explain the hickey then," Lisa hums, perking an eyebrow, "Pretty sure he didn't pinch himself to make it."

Hm, that's true.

Maybe Jimin is seeing someone else?

After all him and Yeosang decided to just go on a break, and sometimes a break isn't always a guarantee that the pair will get back together.

But as Lisa said, they had a very emotionally deep relationship to just move on from it in a matter of months.

This all just doesn't make any sense.

"Ah, you guys need to relax and give the two a break."

Jon emerges from one of the rooms, going to the two talking siblings on the island and steals Lisa's beer bottle, taking a large gulp of it before sighing, obviously ignoring her glare, "Little Gem will be fine, and Jimin perhaps is seeing someone else. Who knows, but that shouldn't be a problem either for him to move on. He's still young and have the right to experience other people if he wants to."

Well, he's got a point there.

Some people just eventually move on, no matter the connection they may have with a previous lover.

Jungkook could definitely speak for himself when it was Woosung-

Closing his eyes instantly, Jungkook brushes the memory of the man aside. Even if he goes to therapy or does things to make himself happy on an everyday basis, he's still not ready to completely look into Woosung's memory with a smile.

He still feels that void.

And it's something that never goes away, to which he has grown to accept it.

Jungkook drinks more of his beer, relying on it to blur his face a little more before snapping his eyes to Lisa's snort, snatching the beer bottle from Jon's hands with an eye roll, "Yeah, the last time that happened that they let Jimin be, Jimin was getting abused."