Barbara shelby

Barbara Shelby face claim Barbara Palvin

Growing up being the daughter of Thomas Shelby has always been difficult. People always avoid contact with you as much as possible for fear of your father should you say something to him to cause the wrath of the Shelby's.

Dad and I were really close as I was growing up I'm now twenty two couple months short of I'll be twenty three. He was only seventeen when I was born. My dad had sex with my mother who was a prostitute and ended up getting her pregnant. Now I have a year old baby brother Charlie from that witch.

I never knew my mother she just dropped me off with my aunt Polly telling her I was Tommy daughter and left never came back. It was easy to tell Thomas Shelby was my father because I have the same blue eyes as him.

The past couple years my relationship with my father changed I don't even know if he's noticed or not but I certainly have. Ever since Grace came along I never liked her. I knew she was nothing but trouble but when I tried to tell my family. They just ignored me or told me that I needed to mind my own business.

My dad and I used to go riding every day together before Grace but now we don't. I loved those moments when we could be carefree while on are stallions. I passionately looked forward to going with to the horse auction to see people bidding on horse.

The only person who would ever truly listen was my Aunt Polly. She was like my mother we've always been close. We became even closer when my father started ignoring my existence. She took care of me.

When Uncle Arthur seen how Thomas started to slowly become distant from me. He started to take to take me hunting with him we enjoyed each other's company even though when had to be as quite as possible to keep from scaring the animals away. He starting to teach me how to shoot during those hunting trip and I became very good from what he says. Eventually he got me my very first gun.

( it's an FN Pistol engraved and gold inlayed

( it's an FN Pistol engraved and gold inlayed. I got it from google)

I loved it so my I carried it in my purse everywhere were I went. I went target shooting with uncle Arthur as much as possible. If we couldn't go shooting I'd always go to the betting shop and help him with the books cause let's be honest him and John both have shitty hand writer worse then Charlie.

My uncle John he's amazing I love spending time with his kids. And going to dinner at his and Esme home. She and I are close like sisters I tell her all my sisters.

Now my uncle Finn well him and I we like to pull prank together a lot we once glued dad desk drawers shut let's just say dad was not to please and we got a very long lecture about it.

My cousin Michael and I we liked to get into trouble together. Once a man thought it would be a good idea to mouth off to Michael not knowing who were are so Michael beat him bloodily while I stole him car keys and we took him car for a joy ride.