Barbara Shelby part- 16

You made my focking dog cry out in pain should we see if we can get you to yell out?!" I scream

"Put the Focking gun away" my father yells at me.

"What this gun?" I ask smiling creepily at them.They all nod there head.

"Why?" I ask glaring at her. She looks at my father for help. "Hey! I'm talking to you !" I scream causing my dad to get up and stand in front of her protectively.

"Enough Barbara" he shouts at me

I start giggling as everyone looks at me like I'm crazy "enough huh enough all I did was ask a question she seems to not want to answer" I flick my cigarette at him that I'm holding in my other hand causing it to bounce off his chest.

" quit acting like a spoiled child" he says

"I'm acting acting like a spoiled child?" I look around the room everyone with serious looks out there face.

"Alright alright" I say as I slowly start to lower my gun making them all start to relax we I quickly bring it back up point it at the table. Everyone runs from it as I quickly pulling the tigger until my gun is empty at the turky.

(imagine that's a turkey as it's being shoot flying ag everyone lol)

They all look at me in horror and shock cross there face before John and Arthur burst out laughing.

"Get the fuck out!" Tommy screams pointing towards the door. I see grace behind dad looking smug.

"You want me to leave?" I ask shocked. He pauses before nodding his head. "Done you won't see me again." Storming down the hallway past Ada and Emse standing there. I quickly grab my purse and coat as I rush out hearing the protest of my family.

____________________________________

I making my way through the doors of Saint Paul's house I storm towards Nate room knowing that's the only place I truly feel safe is with him.

I put the key in turning it I push the door open allowing Apollo to go in first following him I see that the Nate's not there's I sigh as I sit against on the bed leaning against the headboard Apollo jumping up curling up to lay next to me with hi...

I put the key in turning it I push the door open allowing Apollo to go in first following him I see that the Nate's not there's I sigh as I sit against on the bed leaning against the headboard Apollo jumping up curling up to lay next to me with his head on my lap. All you can hear in the room is the sound of the clock ticking away.

I don't know how many hours go by until I hear the sound of the door unlocking Nate walks in smiling not surprised seeing me here. "Hello darling this is a nice surprise twice in one day did you miss me?"

"You knew that I was here? I ask pulling out a cigarette.

"No darling I have men who watch you to make sure that your okay they informed as I was coming in that you were here and that you looked pretty upset" he says as he brings two glasses and a bottle of bourbon over filling the glasses as i light the cigarette.

Taking a deep inhale I blowing it out.

(Her smoking and blowing it out)

He holds up a glass offering it to me  gladly accepting it I take a big gulp. "Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Of course darling you don't never need to ask. Now tell me everything." Stealing the cigarette from me he patiently listens to everything. He starts to rub my leg as I get upset.

"You shot the bloodly turkey?" I nod my head causing him to burst out laughing I playful give him a light shove. Grabbing my hand he presses a kiss to it.  "Darling I truly wish I could have been there but I'm sorry that you had to go through that. You were totally justified"

"Thank you at least you seem to understand" looking down at Apollo I tell him "he means everything to me he's the first gift you ever gave to me I would never want harm to come to him"

"I understand completely darling" gulping down his drink he standing starts removing his jacket and vest. "There's no longer a need for us to stay here will you be alright with going back to Manchester with me?" He asks as he leans against the desk trying to undo his cuff links. 

Climbing off the I go to him taking each wrist in hand helping remove the as I look him in the eyes "Absolutely I wanna go where you go" searching my eyes he quickly picks me up setting on the table. His breath turned shallow and he leaned up to kiss me. It started innocent, sweet, but slowly, he tilted his head, kissing deeper. His hand dropped to my waist, closing the remaining distance. His tongue licked mine in gentle invitation. I clenched my hands on his shoulders as I warmed, shedding fear and uncertainty. I moaned as he nibbled my bottom lip, reaching behind my neck to make me bend into his kiss. Everything clenched and grew slick with need.

The moment broken when there's suddenly loud knocking coming from the causing Nate to storm to the door ripping it open "what?" He shouts the man tells him something quietly that I don't pick up. Nate looks at me as he nods his head at the man ad he shuts the door. 

Coming towards me he stands between my legs  rubbing my knees. "Apparently the peaky blinders are turning Birmingham upside down looking for you so it might be best to leave as soon as possible."

Biting my lip I nod "let's go I have nothing to pack"

"Don't worry darling will get you everything you need when we get home." Pressing a kiss to my forehead he start packing.

"Nate would you mind if I write my aunt Polly and uncle Arthur a letter letting them know I'll be okay?" I ask nervously biting lip.

Placing everything in his cases he puts the last of his shirts in when he turn coming to me. "Of course darling everything you need is in that draw. Write while I let my men know we're leaving."