Chapter 15

Loki's POV-

Ida did not come up to my bed chamber for awhile, so I assumed she had stayed outside for a bit. She stopped by the room to tell me that we were going to play the game in half an hour, then she changed and left. I guessed she had gone ahead to Fandral's room.

It bothered me a little bit, although I did not feel that I had a need to worry. She was a virgin, and she definitely was not going to give it to him. I knew Fandral would not dare make a move on her either. So I don't even know why it bothered me so much.

I decided to give them space for a bit. Once I finished reading the chapter of the book I had been reading, I marked my place with the bookmark and went to grab my coat. 

Finally, I went outside the bedchamber, not really sure what I was about to walk into and what to expect, but I definitely felt more comfortable being with Ida than with her being alone in a room with a handful of guys.

After shutting the door behind me, I turned to go down the hall, but quite literally ran right into someone: Sif.

"Loki" she smiled at me.

"Sif" I nodded properly.

"I just wanted to stop by and kill some time if you wanted to?"

"I am actually busy right now" I informed her.

"That is too bad" her face fell, then she lowered her voice. "I was kind of in the mood"

"Well, if you are in the mood for a game, you can come play truth or dare with us" I gestured forward.

"That is always a fun game" she beamed.

"Alright, then let's go" I nodded my head and she began to follow me through the halls.

"You know" I told her. "I do not think we should really continue our arrangements"

"Why not?" she snorted.

"I just think that it is not the best thing for me right now"

"Do not tell me you are actually falling for that peasant" she rolled her eyes.

"I just feel that we may need some distance, or at least not hang out alone"

"Is that really what you want?"

"It is not about what I want" I shook my head.

"So it is going to be all about her now"

"Please do not be like this" I brushed it off. "You know, just forget I said it"

"How can I forget you said that? I thought you loved me. You said one day it would just be us...forever"

"We were kids" I frowned.

"A promise is a promise"

"That is not the first time I have heard that" I mumbled. "Can you just be normal tonight? I should not have said anything"

"Fine" she grumbled as we reached Fandral's door. "But we will be discussing this at some point"

"Understood" I dipped my head quickly at her, then pushed open the door.

Fandral and Thor were sitting on the couch and Ida was sitting in love seat next to them.

"Look who decided to show up" Thor smiled.

"To Ida's request" I assisted Sif into one of the chairs.

"I was talking about Sif" he chuckled.

I cast him a frown, then went to sit next to Ida, who looked equally confused about the woman I had just escorted. Not mad, just confused, which was good, I suppose.