𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

fuck yeah. i somehow, suddenly, became decisive, and made the most sensible choice of my life, a choice that anyone else would've made as well - going to the second floor. my horny ass just couldn't take it anymore. despite of the great extent of embarrassment i had to deal with yesterday, i just HAD to see hyunjin in his 'main character vibes' outfit. it's not my fault that he's so provocative. it's like the law of nature and an endless life cycle: i see hyunjin, he is illegally tantalizing as always, i get so mesmerised and fall into the love ditch, i approach the prey. which is why instantly after i made the decision, i hurried to peek at the boys who just got into their preparation room, through a small gap in the door.

god i was in luck. hyunjin was seated by the opposite side of the room, and the gap of the door was just wide enough for half of his body to get in my vision. and you know what? his shirt was off, because the staff members had to add highlights onto his collarbones and abs. i felt an insane serotonin rush and guilt at the same time. serotonin rush as my eyes have been blessed with such a hypnotising physique, and guilt as i am not actually supposed to be here, and am invading stray kids' privacy. but oh well, who cares? i'm already here, i thought. don't mind if i do. i pushed the door slightly more to reveal a full 4k view of this beautiful landscape.

just when i thought the experience i had from him 'cornering' me yesterday was enough, no, apparently, it wasn't. there was much more to see, and i felt like a frog in a well being exposed to the outside world. his body was practically flawless; he had a well muscled chest and the smoothness of his skin captivated me in every single way possible. he had mildly outlined abs, emphasising on his trim and not overly done build. the way he was holding up his phone as the staff put on the needed highlights, and the way he gently smiles while texting, just lit my face up.

"do you need any help y/n?" i was startled by the manager of stray kids who came tapping on my shoulder from behind, and my face turned red in a heartbeat. fuck. what am i supposed to do? "oh, oh, nonono. i just... dropped something here. haha." i struggled as i forged an excuse to explain why i was there, pretending to pick up my nonexistent hair clip from the floor. "oh. if you need anything you can tell me. and aren't you about to perform in a while?" he asked. "yeah," i said, scratching the back of my hand nervously. "my show's in like 30 minutes. i gotta get ready now. by the way, when is stray kids performing?" "ah ok, right after you girls perform," he answered.

does that mean.. i get to watch stray kids perform live for the first time? i thanked the manager and ran down to the washroom to wash off the previously stained makeup quickly, so that hyunjin wouldn't be able to see me.

it was finally time for the performance! as we were putting on our headset mics, i was able to get a glimpse of the performance backdrop. there were a lot of amazing props, like a golden throne and the inside of a royal kingdom. very magical. "sapphire... go!!" we did a little group cheer again backstage before we performed. this was like a practice, and we would do it every time before we were about to perform in order to energise and hype each other up. then it was action time.

"...and that's on being a goddess!" the song had ended with my line, and me, ashley and kriscia were chosen to do the ending fairy. while breathing heavily, i maintained a fierce expression along with a light smile, looking straight into the camera. "cut! good job," the person-in-charge yelled out after all the video shooting was finished, and everyone was clapping. feeling exhausted, me and the members headed back to our preparation room to wait for the show win announcement session.

just then, a person yelled out my name. it was hyunjin's voice. i turned back, and he was walking towards me, looking at me from head to toe. i was shy to see him, but please, he looked even more handsome close-up. "you look.. stunning today," hyunjin said in awe. it seemed like he was a bit shy even. "thanks," i fiddled with my gold rings, not knowing what else to say. "you too." "you were phenomenal just now while you were onstage. i'm about to perform, so i hope i'll do as great as you did," he laughed. "do you want to watch me perform in the spectator seats?" i forgot that his manager told me about him performing right after i did. i still agreed, and suddenly remembered about returning his jacket and asked him about when i should return it. "it's okay, we can handle that later. by what means, i don't know yet," he smirked. i grew even more shy. "i'll go down to the spectator seats now then," i told him before anything else stimulating happens, and we parted.

i watched him perform. he really was born for this shit. the eye contact and never-fading expressions he makes throughout performing just kills me; multiple times i have felt myself crushing on him, and being fascinated by his everything. as the performance ends, i found myself drooling without even noticing throughout their performance. hyunjin looks down to me, seeing the saliva at the corners of my mouth, and giggles cutely. shit.

yes, i've embarrassed myself once again. i start clapping, like how everyone else did, and slowly blended in with the production crowd, finding my way out of the set to calm the fuck down from what had happened. my cheeks were burning. in a panic, i rushed to the exit, ran through the corridors, and not thoroughly knowing the place, i hid in what seemingly looked like a janitor's store room and shut the door. 

"what the hell. why do i have to be so embarrassing." i panted as i sat on the floor, loosening a bit of the neckline of my golden dress which was just enough to cover up my breasts. it was getting kind of tight and i was out of breath. "what to do now? i can't believe i got myself stuck in here. now i don't have my phone, i don't have my members, and i have to get out of here without being seen. fun." 

i planned to take a 5 minute rest before heading back upstairs to our preparation room. i was visibly tired from all the running and wanted to relax, but i just couldn't stop thinking about hyunjin's dancing just now. his moves were so clean, and everything just seemed so smoothly executed. his growls when he was singing, and that enthral look he gave the camera during his ending fairy... god, i'm so lucky to be breathing the same air he breathes. 

at this point my mind was entirely flooded with hyunjin. and on top of that i was so aroused. so instead of taking a rest after my performance, i somehow decided to pleasure myself - in the music core building. on the floor of a janitor's room. where there was no light source apart from the small ventilation holes which had golden sunlight rays coming out of it, hitting nothing but my body in the room. wasn't the wisest decision, but i just couldn't hold back from temptation. 

i slowly spread my legs open and gently took my thin lace underwear off, placing it by the door. i let my fingers run through the inner side of my thighs, with my head tilted up to enjoy the stimulation. with my fingers brushing through my hair, i started going full in; i gasped as i laid my fingertips on my clit and started rubbing it up and down. its warmth struck me, enhancing its sensitivity. mmhm. i couldn't stop thinking about him. i wanted to go through every part of his body and deep throat that dick. i imagined him gently feeling my body, his tongue in my pussy doing its job. i wanted him to shove his dick between my breasts as we groan in satisfaction. i wanted him inside of me. i started thrusting my fingers deep down, my other hand against a nearby cupboard as i could barely hold myself up. he was all i could think about, and with these imaginations, i just kept going faster and faster. "hyunjin...mmh.." i moaned, dropping my back to the floor. i hit the g-spot. fuck.   

as soon i realised, fluid came dripping down to the ground. i was wet all over, but it was worth it. i exhaled in contentment, catching my breath. "now that escalated quick.. i thought i literally just got to know him yesterday." 5 minutes had well passed, but before i had decided to get up and clean the floor, someone abruptly opened the door - and i was still in my masturbating position.