𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

my head turned back and i was in shock to see who it was. "h-hwang hyunj-jin? w-what are you do-doing here-" i panicked as my pussy had gotten tighter. he seemed to have noticed that and my ears were burning. not wanting him to notice how agitated i was, i immediately covered up the blood on my leggings and hid behind the walls. my heart was pounding so fast, so loud and i didn't know what else to do. my inner self was panicking because of his strong visuals. the fact that only the two of us were in the halls tightened the atmosphere even more.

"how did you know my name?" he asked curiously. i didn't want to keep on stuttering and embarrassing myself in front of worldwide handsome 2.0
(yall must know who 1.0 is 🤡),
so i decided to seal my mouth shut. oh god, it seemed like i made it even worse;
that moment right there, was the exact definition of awkward silence. but the problem lies here;
i was the only one being awkward.

he approached me slowly, looking at me fidgeting around with my dangling hoop earrings while he slid his left hand against the rough textured walls to get closer to me. i looked down and the ground to avoid his eye contact. "y/n? you okay?"

"u-um, ye-yes, i am." hyunjin was still in his 'cornering' position and i finally lifted my chin to stare at his face for ten solid seconds. i had to say, he looked so godly. his facial features are amazingly proportioned, a blonde messy bun tied up, and his slightly pumped up lips - i couldn't bare to look at him as his fierce yet soft eyes gazed through my soul lovingly. i looked back at the ground being shy, unintentionally looking at his fly. he had a boner. i-it's massive, i thought. he then noticed how i was looking at his dick and tried to keep it out of my sight. "oh, um, sorry. i didn't mean to." he said, looking away. "ah, uh.." i had nothing to say as well.

we went quiet for a couple seconds then he starting taking off his jacket. "uh well, you know, i came here because i saw blood from behind - you know, and realised you didn't have anything to cover it up with." he was so dedicated. the focus in his eyes was enough to make any other person on a street faint.

hyunjin started wrapping his jacket around my waist gently as if i were a fragile little kitten. why would he take care of me, who's only a stranger to him, so much? i looked into his clear and fertile gaze. it was more amusing than anything i had ever seen. i couldn't help but imagine his warm fingers running through every inch of me, making me feel soft as fuck. 

 hyunjin probably noticed me imagining and thought i was going to say something out loud. he suddenly put his finger over my lips. "you okay?" he laughed and looked around. "be quiet, your members are practicing, right?
they might hear you."

shit. why did i let my fangirl mode take over me? i thought. i just embarrassed myself. in front of hwang hyunjin. oh my god. please act normal and don't. make. any. more. mistakes. in front of the love of my life. well the love of my dreams, to be exact. my bias would never date me in real life...

he took his finger off my lips, throwing my lecherous mind back to reality. the velvet gloss applied earlier transferred to his finger in a pace, leaving a gracile mark. i looked back at the fingerprint he left on its glossy surface. "did you-" in awe, i started adoring my lips in an instant. i felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

"you're cute," hyunjin giggled with his warm smile. i realised what i did and felt bashful - but before i could say anything, he grabbed me by the wrist and took me downstairs to the bathroom of the floor of his practice room. the manliness of him was all just showing out and i couldn't stop staring at him. "what a y/n moment," i gasped as a teen who constantly reads fanfics.

he brought me to the outside of the bathroom door. out of the blue we heard the voices of minho and jisung hugging around, coming out from their practice room. "but i wonder where hyunjin went," one of them pointed out. "he's been gone for so long." as we heard their voices we quickly fled to an opposing wall which could temporarily stop the two from noticing us. he stammered. "i- sorry, they're always like that-" "typical," i cut him off.

hyunjin laughed and stood there as if he was questioning his life. "yeah, they're.." it was probably too awkward for him to continue talking about them, how much of a crackhead the both of them are on and off camera. he shook his head as if he had to regain his focus. "anyways, i must've been gone for too long. the members are probably waiting for me. i must go now." he grinned, slowly sliding off the grip from my wrist. "but your jacket-" i muffled sheepishly. "it's okay. you can give it back to me tomorrow after music core. or tonight. depends. haha. i'll be there promoting God's Menu with stray kids there. you've also got a promotion stage tomorrow, right? but keep it first just in case you still need it later," he looked me in the eyes along with a slim crescent hung upon his face.  "nice meeting you!" i turned back gleefully, entering the bathroom and proceeded on cleaning up and using my sanitary pads.

is this a dream? i couldn't believe it- the hyunjin borrowed me his jacket; the hyunjin from stray kids, the hyunjin of every girl's dreams. realising that nobody was here, i couldn't resist to smell his jacket. there was a scent of gucci flora cologne. the flower fragrance arose to the tips of my nose, making my heart flutter. an image of him standing in front of me gradually holding out his hand appeared vividly; i went close in to hold onto it but almost tripped over myself. the figure faded away. it was all my brain's working. sighing, i sat back at the edge of the bench.

i gave a hurtful yet deserved slap on the face. "stop, y/n. what were you thinking? he clearly just wants to help. he was just being nice! istg. focus on tomorrow's show please." i excessively patted off my leggings and went to my locker to change. "but he also called me cute..." i gushed and the rest of the day fled by.

the sun set. jiyeon looked outside the windows. the sky was slowly turning to crimson, eating up every mountain and building from faraway. the yolk was brilliantly red, hanging on a lavish look when the sky began to turn maroon pink. "why don't we stop dancing here and have dinner? i think everyone has worked hard today." she panted, laying on the ground wearily while the rest of us followed. "yeah, i'm sweating like crazy," i said, turning on my phone.

there were restrictions in jyp and we weren't allowed to download specific apps. i opened my instagram, showing my public and private account. "woah!" i exclaimed, patting on ashley to let her notice me. "i hit 4 million followers on my instagram public account today!" "wow! and i only have like 2 million.." ashley started to rant again, and as she was spouting i received a new follow request on my private account.

"hwamallama?" i read the username out aloud. "that sounds lame," she snickered. i pressed inside his profile. hyunjin's face stared at me through the screen. "wha-" i dropped my phone to the dance floor. "let's just eat already! i'm starving to death!" kriscia screamed impatiently, interrupting me and jogging while she held the door open for all of us, while i was still in confusion looking at his account. should i accept the follow request or not?

[ let's see if anyone likes this... i'll post chapter 3+ if this gains more than 30 reads 👁👄👁 ]