Chapter 1

"Opera-san, where should I put this?" The black-haired girl stated as she holds the plates on her left hand. The red-haired Opera looked at her with stoic face.

"Put it there, Seia-san" He said and continued his task. Seia put the plates in the cabinet, where Opera pointed, and proceed to do her other task. It's been a while since she moved here but she can't get used to how big this mansion is. She sometimes lose her way, thanks to Opera who always find her and lead her to her destination. 

"I'll prepare the dinner, you can rest for a while" Opera said as they finished doing things. Seia nodded and sat down, watching Opera cooking dinner. Opera is indeed amazing, she thought. She remembered the time she first met Opera and Sullivan. 

Sullivan and Opera are walking down the street.

"I told you, Sullivan-sama. I don't want anything" Opera, the butler, stated while following Sullivan who's continously walking and looking at the stores.

"But I want to give you something as a reward" Sullivan said cheerfully. Opera sighed, knowing that he can't stop the old man.

While Sullivan is entering different store to find a gift, Opera saw a cat. The small black cat with beautiful violet eyes meowed while looking at Opera. Probably asking for food, he thought.

"Opera, is that a kitten? Where did you find this cutie?" Sullivan, who recently exited a store, took the cat from Opera.

"So this is what you want? Okay, let's buy food then bring her home!" He cheerfully said then rushed to store to buy food for cat ,who looks hungry, in his arms. Opera, who knows that he can't do anything about it anymore, followed the old man. Adopting a cat is not bad I guess, he thought.

They got home after buying food and stuff for a cat. Sullivan looks so happy jumping in his chibi form while carrying the cat. Opera proceed to prepare the food for the cat.

"Sullivan-sama, let her eat. I think she's hungry. After that i'll clean her because she's kinda dirty" he stated as he finished setting up the food. The old man refused to give the cat as it's fluffy and he enjoy stroking it. Opera carefully snached the cat and feed it.

"But I want to hug it more" old man complained but the butler doesn't paid attention to him and watched the cat eat. It's really hungry, huh? He thought as he saw how fast the cat eats.

Opera picked up the cat after it ate and proceed to the bathroom to clean it and give it a bath, leaving the old man who's sulking.

After he washed it, he wraped the cat in the towel then put it in the chair before gently rubbing the towel to it's fur to dry it.

"Opera!" The old man shouted.

"What is it?" Opera asked as he went down, leaving the cat for a while.

"Where's the cat?" Sullivan asked, still sulking.

"Please wait for a moment, i'll give it to you after" he said and leave to get the cat.

He looked at the chair where he left the cat but it's no longer there. Instead he saw a beautiful black-haired girl who has a pale flawless skin with enchanting violet eyes, covered with towel. They stare at each other for a while before the girl averted her eyes, blushing.

Opera recovered from shock ,his face remaining expressionless, went to the door.

"I'll get you some clothes, please wait" he said before leaving the embarrased girl.

"Thank you" she said shyly after wearing Opera's clothes, t-shirt and shorts, since she doesn't have any clothes yet.

"Operaaa, where's the catt?" Sullivan said, slamming the door open. He saw the black-haired girl with black cat ears like Opera, who had red, and a black tail.

"You are the cat? A cat demon, I see" he said calmly. Despite of being a kitten, she's not a child. He thought.

"My name is Seia, thank you for your help. I can't transform to my demon form earlier because I was starving and I don't have energy" she said.

"I'm Sullivan and this is Opera. You're really gorgeous Seia, right Opera?" The old man said playfully then looked at Opera who's staring at Seia.

"Indeed, but do you have a home?" Opera said while looking, captivated by her beauty.

"Well, I don't have one" she said, feeling a little uncomfortable of Opera's stare. But eventually she observed Opera too.

"Stay here then, Seia. I want a cat heree" Sullivan said playfully but he's serious.

"Umm, is it okay? You've done enough" she said. They helped me a lot already. She thought.

"It's okay, we want to have you here. Right Opera?"

"If that's what Sullivan-sama and Seia-san wants. Do you want to stay here Seia?" Opera said. She looked at the expecting eyes of Sullivan before saying yes. 

"Seia, let's eat. It's done"  Opera stated, bringing Seia back to present. 

After they ate, Sullivan approached them.

"I'll go somewhere for a while" he said. Opera nodded.

"Take care, Sullivan-sama" she said before the old man leaves.

"Good night, Seia-san" Opera said, after Sullivan left. 

"Good night, Opera-san" she said before going to her bedroom. Laying down, she thought how lucky she was to be able to have a home to stay. She also wondered where did Sullivan go but then she falls asleep not knowing what will come tommorow.