Chapter 3

"Oh my, if it isn't Iruma-sama's friends." The cat-like girl said when she saw a two person outside with pink and green locks.

"Hi! I'm Clara, my right foot's name is Connor and my left named Murph! Do you wanna play with me, pretty lady?" The girl with green locks said pointing at his feet as soon as the cat-like girl approached the two.

"My name is Asmodeus Alice, nice to meet you. We're here to pick up Iruma-sama. Please don't mind this idiot." The boy with pink locks said referring to Clara in his last sentence. Seia, the cat-like girl, just chuckled at their liveness and cuteness.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Seia. Thank you for taking care of Iruma-sama." She said as she gave them a closed-eye smile causing the cheeks of the figures in front of her to heat-up.

"N-no- ehem. No problem, we're in the care of Iruma-sama too." Asmodeus replied, seeing that Clara's system shut down, only muttering the word pretty repeatedly.

"I see, it's nice that Iruma-sama made a good friends."

"I'm his number 1 friend!" Clara, who's back at her senses suddenly cheered.

"Who said that? I'm the number 1!" Asmodeus replied causing Seia to laugh at their cuteness. It's been days since Iruma told them what friend is and now they're still being unnecessarily competitive about it.

Seia was about to stop them by patting their head when Opera called her.

"Seia-san, Iruma-sama is here." He said with his usual monotone voice as he and Iruma walked to the gate.

Seia was confused on why would he call her and tell her that when it's obvious since she can see Iruma walking with him but she shrugged it off then greet them.

"Good morning, Opera-san and Iruma-sama." She greeted with a smile. The red-haired boy just nod as a reply while the blue-haired boy greeted and smiled back.

"You should get going if you don't want to be late." Seia said causing the three of them to start heading to the school.

"Bye Sei-chi! Butler-chi!"

"Bye Opera-san, Seia-san."

"Bye, bid my goodbye to grandpa too!"

"Now then, what did Sullivan-sama wanted me to do?" Seia asked Opera as soon as the three were out of sight.

"You're catching up fast. He wants you to buy some desserts for Iruma-sama as a reward for making friends."

"Noted," she said then she looked at Opera, playfulness in her eyes. "I'm great, right? Afraid that I'll snatch away your works?"

"I think you should be working on your cooking skills first before you say that." He replied with his usual stoic face causing the girl to slightly pout.

"Just wait, when the day that I can cook deliciously came, I won't let you eat some." She playfully rolled her eyes then walked away to buy what she needed to, giving a smile and wave at Opera as a goodbye before she's nowhere in sight.

"I'll wait for that day then." Opera whispered to himself before walking inside to do some house chores.

"Okay, I'll bring Iruma-sama a lot of tasty desserts!" Seia said as she pumped her fist up when she arrived at the street where there are different stores.

"Excuse me, can I taste this before I buy?" She asked the cashier, pointing at the chocolate cupcake through the glass.

"Sorry ma'am, we can't do that."

"Why? Just one, please?" She looked at the cashier with puppy eyes which causes the cashier to surrender and gave her one because she can't take her cuteness.

"Thank you," she beemed before taking a bite, eventually finishing it. "I'd like ten pieces of this." She then took the card that Sullivan gave her to pay before exiting the store to buy some more.

After going in and out through different stores, her hands is now full of bag of different desserts that are tasted and proven delicious by her since she'll try it first before she buy.

Walking to go home since time has passed and Iruma will eventually eat for dinner, needing a dessert after, she stopped when someone tapped her arm causing her to flinch.

"Uhm, hello. Is there anything you need from me?" She regained her composure and talked after she recovered from shock.

"U-uhm, do you have some food? M-my brother is hungry, please, any food will do." The demon girl who's about twelve years old asked her, head facing the ground.

"I have some desserts here, you can have it with your brother." She smiled, giving her a bag of dessert.

"I'm sorry I can't give you something other than this, I don't have a cash too." She apologized since the only thing that she have is the card that Sullivan gave her. She can't buy something for them because she needed to go home soon.

"It's okay, thank you for the food, beautiful sister!" The girl smiled at her before she run off, heading towards her brother to share the food that Seia gave.

"You sure have a good heart." A voice said causing her to shout.

"AHHHH, what's with people scaring me!" She shouted before turning around to find out who's voice did she hear. However, she shouted again when she saw the owner of the voice. A small furry demon, around her shoulder, holding a cheese in it's hand.

"AHHHHH! A MOUSE! STAY AWAYYYY FROM ME!" She said before sprinting, not bothering to look back. She's scared of a mouse even though she's a cat, don't ask why.

"Ahh, Seia-san. Welcome back!" Iruma greeted her when she entered the dining room.

"H-hello Iruma-sama, here's your desserts. E-enjoy." She pants then place the bags in the table before dragging her exhausted state out of their sight. She still haven't recover from the fact that the mouse talked to her.

The three only wondered what had happen to her before Iruma shoved the desserts in his mouth, mentally taking note to thank Seia for buying him delicious desserts that he didn't taste before.