Chapter 8

The photo is Ceci, just remove the thing in her mouth

The photo is Ceci, just remove the thing in her mouth. Art not mine, ctto.

"Don't worry Iruma-sama, Sullivan-sama always stick to his words." Opera reassured the blue haired boy.

"Mmm, just enjoy. We'll definately come!" Seia added which convinced their master. He waved at the two before making his way to school.

"Will you visit Ceci today as well?" Opera asked the girl beside her when Iruma is already out of sight.

"Yeah, you'll come with me again?" It's been a week since the incident on the restaurant happend. When she woke up, Opera was on her side with a usual expression on his face, though the girl knew that he's worried since his ears was low. The day that the incident happen, Opera received a call from Ceci through the deviphone on Seia's pocket asking him to help the girl. When he arrived at the location, he saw her screaming as if she's in extreme pain. He tried to talk to her but the girl doesn't hear him. He carried Seia home, bridal style, when she fell unconsious. Ceci was worried so she decided to tag along with Opera's permission.

When Opera laid the black-haired girl in bed, he saw tears that escaped in her eyes, repeatedly muttering for help. He felt a sting in his heart when he saw the girl in that state.

Wanting to comfort the girl, he caress her cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb. Before he left the room he planted a kiss on the girl's forehead.

Opera walked Ceci to orphanage since the little girl will only suffer if she lives alone. When the cat-like girl heard that the little girl was bought to orphanage, she visited her everyday with Opera tagging along since he's worried that the same thing may happen to the girl again.

"Seia-san! Opera-san!" The little girl with a blue eyes, pale skin, and white hair with blue tips on the end runs to the two figure as soon as she saw them.

"Ceci! You look cute as always." Seia crouch down in the little girl's level before she hug her. They're quite close now after a week of visiting.

Opera just nod at the blue-eyed girl when their eyes met. The latter smiled at him.

The red-haired butler just watched the two talk to each other with a smile on their faces. The little girl was telling some stories about how she do well in the orphanage, how she made friends and how they play while the black-haired girl is listening carefully as she give reactions here and then, also glancing at the butler that's watching them.

This is the everyday occurence when they visit Ceci. The black-haired girl noticed that whenever the butler is watching them, his ears was high, indicating that he is also enjoying what he's doing.

"Hi, Iruma-sama!" The blue-haired boy turned around, he saw three figure in front of him.

"Seia-san, grandpa, Opera-san!" The boy called them which the two smiled, the butler has same expression on his face though his ears indicates that he's happy.

"Did you wait long?" The tall old man asked his grandchild causing him to shook his head, "No, Clara and Azu-kun just left."

"Woah, it's lively here. Iruma-sama you did well protecting this!" The black-haired girl beemed at him while roaming her eyes around. She felt bad since when the incident happen they were visiting Ceci. Though she's not quite sure if she can be any help if she was in the scene. When she apologized at the boy, he just waved his hand and say, "It's fine Seia-san, it's not like you can accompany me in school anyway."

"I didn't, it's grandpa's power that protected it." He rubbed his neck as he looked away. The girl and the old man disagreed in his statement right away, while the butler just watched the scene happen.

After watching a particular play, they started to roam around trying different challenges that each battler offered.

"It's dodgeball division." Iruma said as the man explained how the game works.

"Why don't you try breaking this? It's difficult to break since it's iron." The man said, showing the piece of iron that's on the wall.

"Whoa, nice Opera-san!" The cat-like girl cheered when the butler destryed the iron earning a big teddy bear as a prize. The old man and the blacl-haired girl raised both of Opera's arms like a winner while thean on the battler was devastated.

"Okay! Next place!" The old man cheered while Iruma just sweatdrop.

"Fish!" Another battler was defeated when the cat-like girl caught the leader of the fish in her rod, winning another prize. Though she's quite disappointed that the fish that she caught is not the prize.

They enjoyed the festival by defeating battlers here and there because of the competitive red-haired butler and cat-like girl while Iruma just simply love to eat different foods.

"We won a lot of things." The girl commented as the butler arranged the messy stacked things that they won.

"Congrats Iruma-sama!" The cat-like girl hugged the boy when they won a tricky prize and he ranked up. The girl then pulled him away, since she doesn't want to be squished as the other crowded Iruma.

"You're that happy too, huh?" The girl glanced at the butler beside her who's ears is twitching while looking at Iruma.

"You will hurt your mouth when you smile that wide." The butler replied with his usual tone while the girl just chuckled.