𝟙

"YOU CAN CALL ME ARTIST! (artist) YOU CAN CALL ME IDOL! (idol) 아님 어떤 다른 (다른) 뭐라 해도-"

"Y/n...could you please turn the damn music down. It's fucking 2 in the morning!" Satoru, my oh so dear brother, complained as I smirked.

"I DON'T CARE!"

I mouthed the lyrics to the older male who just groaned before, purposefully, stepping on the wire that powered my speaker.

"HEY! MY OpPaRs!!!" I raged before smacking my brother on the head as he winced in pain.

"Their not real you weeb!" he said as I gasped before smacking him again. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you??" he questioned while rubbing circles on his newly formed bruises.

"Firstly, never disrespect my OpPaRs like that, nii chan!" I huffed. "Secondly, I thought you had your infinity on." I shrugged before attempting to fix the wires. It wasn't like he had broke them...right?

"Gosh, is it that hard to fix some wires?" he deadpanned watching as I became still. "Hey, you ok? Earth to Y/n?"

"I can't believe you actually broke my wires! Fuck off!" I pushed him as he quickly activated 'infinity', one of his cursed technique.

"HUH?!" he shoved me aside and checked on the wires. "I swear! I just stepped on it!"

"Maybe you used too much strength?! Whatever, get out!" I commanded as he stared at me with wide eyes.

These arguments always lasted a couple of weeks till' Y/n cooled down so that either one of the siblings can apologise to the other. This time, however, Satoru didn't have the time to wait since tomorrow was finally his off day and he had already planned to spend it with Y/n.

"No wait! I'll do anything you ask just don't ignore me!" he begged as I thought for a while.

It was not like he wasn't going to do just that tomorrow so he really had nothing to lose...at least that's what he thought.

"Anything huh? Then I'll be joining Tokyo Jujutsu High." I said.

This was a topic that they had covered before and many times after when Y/n realised Satoru had started working as a teacher there, too bad everything ended with a no.

"I'm of legal age to join a high school so it should be fine now." I stated in 'a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Anything but that." Satoru added quite lately.

"What? Why?! Nii chan, I'm of legal age!" I was quick to retort.

"Yah but you should stay hidden! Who knows what the elders might do if they found out that I have a sister!" Satoru replied.

"Oh...so you think I'm weak and that I can't defend myself..." I trailed off.

"Wait no- it's not that- you're not weak. It's just..." Satoru sighed annoyedly.

"I don't get what's wrong with me joining! Won't I guarantee the success rate of every mission your pupils are given? So just why can't I join??" I argued back as he gave me a worried look.

"We can't just assume..." he trailed off.

"Ironic, coming from someone who belittles all his opponents, calling them weak and then proceeding to say that he's the strongest which is just a title he gives himself." I scoffed as he gasped.

"Listen here young lady, I've earned that title-" he was cut off by none other than me.

"-by being born. You've earned that title for being born with such an unfair amount of cursed energy." I huffed as he nodded.

"Fair point. But back to that suggestion, why do you want to go to that school so badly? I know I'm irresistible but you don't have to go that far to be by my side all the time." Satoru flipped his currently not gelled up hair.

"If you didn't know, that wasn't a suggestion...it was a statement and this isn't about you. It's about me wanting to be more social and have friends. I don't want to grow up to be like you, someone who's friendless and has to hang out with people who are about half his age." I deadpanned as he gasped even louder "holding" his heart dramatically.

"You hurt me." he sniffed as I just stared at him with a 'are-you-done?' look.

"Stay hurt. You can't take back what you said so I'll still be attending that school." I waved him off, a signal for him to go back to his room, as he sighed.

"But seriously though, you still mad at me?" he asked.

"Hmmm...I don't know. If you finally have the decency to close my door when you leave, I might consider." I said as he nodded before SLAMMING the damn door.

"Meh, better than nothing." I shrugged before snuggling in my bed.

Yup! The wires were not fixed, and probably never would be until Y/n remembered.