𝟚

"Hurry! I'm applying today, I can't be late!" I shouted at the male who was taking his own sweet time to prepare, something that he's never done.

"Almost!" he shouted back from his room as I sighed heavily.

'I could just go there myself.' I shrugged at the thought before making my jolly way out of the house and flying to the school. It wasn't like I didn't know where the school was. I don't stalk Satoru, for good reasons like in case there's an attack and he needs my help (yah that's never going to happen but it's good to dream), for nothing.

Short timeskip!
'...I'm here now and I can't do anything...what would Satoru have done...wait...' of course I knew what would he have done, be late. I'll just have to switch up the Gojō reputation and be early.

I pushed the doors open as, somehow or rather, a gust of wind blew making it seem like a grand entrance. 'Didn't plan for it but ok.'

"And who might you be?" the principal, which I'm pretty sure Satoru said was...principal Yaga(?), asked.

"A new student!" I declared happily as he just stood there.

"You do realise you have to go through an interview? I don't even know your name." he stared at me blankly as I thought for a while.

"Gojō Y/n, Satoru nii chan's younger sister." I introduced while bowing a little as he just sat there. I couldn't make out his expression because one, he has sunglasses on (which I don't even know why since he's under shelter???) and two, his face is stoic 24/7, as of what I heard from Satoru.

"Really?"' he asked doubtingly as I wanted to punch this man right on the spot. Only thing preventing me was a stupid, but cute, doll that was in front of me...dancing???

"What in the-" before I could even finish my sentence, that doll had the AUDACITY to punch me. I quickly defended my beautiful face, obviously since it was hard to maintain for 16 years so I wasn't going to put those years to waste, while that doll punched me in the guts several times. Training with Satoru was harder than this but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt.

"Oh, you'll fucking pay." I grunted between each word as I used my leg and kicked it away, just for it to start a mini game of dodgeball with me.

Quickly, I took this chance to grab a plastic water bottle from my bag and opened the cap. Focussing my cursed energy, I formed some thumb size ice crystals and immediately aimed them at the doll. Like I expected, the damn thing dodged it and decided to do its little dance. I took this chance to redirect my crystals and stabbed it on the hands and leg so it couldn't run, or bounce per say. I formed a sharp and long looking crystal and pierced it at the belly area, or so I'd like to call it.

"How does it feel? Pain?" I chuckled the doll. In all honesty I'm not sure if it can even feel anything but it delights me to see it struggling to get out. Slowly, I pushed the crystal even deeper.

"Aright that's enough Y/n." Satoru, literally out of no where, placed a hand on my shoulder. All the crystals dissolved itself as I was distracted. This caused the doll to punch me and dance its way back to principal Yaga. Satoru wasn't any help, he just laughed at my now bruised cheek, I'm pretty sure he had purposefully distracted me.

"Shut up." I hissed as my brother, shockingly, turned quiet. 'Wow, he actually listens now? Must be because principal Yaga is here.' I internally scoffed at my brother. Since when did he ever take instructions from others?

"Ah...so you are his sister. I'm sorry to have doubted you Ms Y/n." Principal Yaga apologised.

'Oh so now you believe me.' the temptation of punching this man grew but I knew better than to do that. "...no it's fine." I gave him a soft smile...a fake one obviously.

"You seem very polite compared to your brother..." he said before staring at Satoru who just laughed it off awkwardly.

'This bitch- only I can make fun of nii chan.' I wanted to bark, hiss act like a wild animal at the man in front of me but I wasn't going to do that...not now that is, until I get accepted then maybe.

"...and you seem to be able to 'tame' him, so I can accept you as a student of Tokyo Jujutsu High. I trust that you won't do anything funny here, you'll start school tomorrow." he continued.

'What is this? A fucking zoo?' I internally scoffed but regardless, I thanked the man for accepting me.

"And you, Satoru," he proceeded to point at my brother like he's some outcast, "go tell the others." he instructed.

"Sure.' Satoru shrugged as principal Yaga dismissed us like some peasants.

"Say...nii chan..." I tugged his sleeve as he stared at me, waiting for me to continue. "If I cause some ruckus it wouldn't be a problem right?" I asked in the most innocent voice I had.

"Obviously." Satoru scoffed before chuckling as I smirked. "If you have any pranks on your mind, tell me and vice versa."

"Bet!" I shouted as the two of us started laughing.

(Some input, it's not that Yaga actually treats Satoru like some peasant, it's just that we're in Y/n's POV and Y/n saw it that way. She hates Yaga for this misunderstanding but knows her limits...unlike that man who almost wanted to kill all the elders when Yuji was 'gone' 💀)