ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠̄ 𝕐/𝕟

Gojō Y/n:

Personal description:
Species: human
Birthday: [birthdate], 2001
Age: 16
Gender: female
Height: 160 (I know some of y'all are giants but...forehead kisses by Inumaki 🥺)
Hair colour: [h/c] (literally just means hair colour)
Eye colour: light blue (like Satoru)

Professional description:
Relatives: Gojō Satoru (...brother)
Occupation: none (you can say she was in that house her whole life doing unproductive stuff and waiting for Satoru to teach her something new about the world or her cursed technique)
Current affiliation: Gojō family
Partner(s): no one (oof talk about lonely-)
Grade: currently grade 4 but could be special grade if she took the test

Cursed technique(s):
Ice crystals: An inherited technique which allows the user to turn the smallest amount of water into hard, solid ice and is able to control it. Beware of rain storms because that's when things can get fatal (basically hail but more deadly).

Curtain: Unlike Satoru, her curtain is weaker and can only seal the area off citizens and grade 3 (or weaker) curses.

Snow storm: It is her domain expansion which creates a scenery that looks like an abandoned old village in a snow storm. The victim(s) will slowly freeze the longer they stay as the storm gets heavier. Unless the victim(s) can control their body warmth (depending on how much body warmth they have) or somehow manage to escape, they have a low probability of surviving. Y/n, however, is immune to this effect and would usually watch them slowly die of hypothermia. (I mean she can attack them during this time but usually she would rather not.) However, unlike Satoru, she can't make anyone immune when she brings them into the domain.

I'm so sorry about the six eye thing and the confusion as to why Yaga couldn't recognise us 💀🙏 but that's about all folks! I'm not sure if you can understand any of this but yah. Long chapter upcoming...