𝟜

It's been a few days since I joined and I realised I was treated as the errand girl. I run around the city buying stuff, that is usually for Nobara and Satoru, while Inumaki just tags along. Today was no different.

"What do you mean you want your fucking sweets????? Your going for an overseas trip in an hour! Go there and buy it yourself you lazy asshole!" I whined as Satoru just pushed me out of the school.

"No, no, I want my favourites from that one shop." he waved me off as I wanted to cry. It's always 'y/n buy this or y/n buy that' never 'y/n train with me' or something.

"Takana?" Inumaki popped out of no where.

"Ahh, Toge kun. Care to join y/n on buying another bag of sweets?" Satoru asked as the boy nodded slowly. "Great!" and with that, the all mighty Satoru left.

"Ugh! I hate buying stupid stuff for them. It's like I'm not even training with you guys and I'm some delivery girl!" I complained as Inuamki quietly nodded, giving me his fullest attention. "I mean, I applied here for a reason which is to fight curses and makes friends and my achievements are no where near there!"

"Okaka! Tuna tuna mentaiko..." he trailed off as my dumbass brain couldn't process. I quickly took the notebook out as I internally translated everything.

"N-" before I could finish, a girl bumped into me or vice versa but whatever...she bumped into me.

"Bestie?" I heard her question.

"Um, who the fuck are you?" I asked as she quickly stood back up, dusting her skirt.

"Don't you remember me-" she tried stepping closer as Inuamki stopped her.

"Ok, first, I literally questioned your fucking identity. Take a hint? Second, I'd rather you stay the fuck away from me." I gave her a glare.

손가락질 , 나는 전혀 신경 쓰지 않네.

"You think I'll like a low life peasant like you? Lesbians are disgusting" she scoffed. 'Personality flipped a whole 180.'

"Idk," I shrugged, "if you have nothing to do with me then I suggest you fuck off." I said before grabbing Inumaki's hand and pushing her aside.

나를 욕하는 너의 이유가 뭐든 간에. I know what I am, I know what I want, I never gon' change, I never gon' trade.

"Did you just fucking steal from me?" she accused as I turned back.

"Stop being a fucking Karen could ya'?! Literally no one wants your dirty money!" I retorted as I grew annoyed at the situation.

"Takana..." Inumaki said as I nodded.

"I'm fine, but could've been better if we didn't bump into her." I sighed as we walked away. "Just don't tell the rest about this ya?" I asked as he nodded.

Yes, they bought Satoru his sweets and went back...all while holding hands which ended up with them having a lot of teasing from the second years and a protective Satoru, saying that Y/n was too young to date.

(Cockblock-)