2

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

I woke up to Bachata blasting from my next door neighbors. I automatically knew it had to be Kaykay's family.

I wiped the crust off my eyes and threw myself out of bed. It was Saturday and something telling me I should just sleep in.

I got home at 2 last night and I just knew for a fact that today wasn't seeing me today.

"Morning mama." I said to my mother who was sitting on the couch next to my little sister.

"Morning." She said sternly. I walked into the bathroom and cut on the sink, so I could brush my teeth.

Once i got out the shower, I pulled out a black velvet sweatsuit. I sat on my bed, picking up my phone.

3 Text Notifications
1 Missed Call
11 Instagram Notifications

dthangg💚
you home?

Damn. I forgot to text him last night. I quickly responded back, letting him know I made it home safe. Something about him was just off yesterday. Something telling me he back popping pills, but I don't know. He sworn he wouldn't do it again. I practically grew up with him and his family. I know when something is up.

Once I clicked out of our message, my stomach started growling. I groaned loudly and slid on my nude yeezy slides, and grabbed my airpods.

"Ma I'm boutta go to the store. You want something?" I yelled, walking out of my room.

"No baby."

That was all I needed to hear before I opened my apartment door, and closed it shut. I looked to the side and saw my neighbor's apartment door open, where the music was coming from. I'm guessing they having a party or something . Typical Bronx Shit.

I heard familiar laughs coming from them as I walked passed and jogged down the steps. I pushed open the big doors, and a blast of wind hit me. It's the middle of November, but damn. I should've worn my coat.

"Can I get a turkey lettuce and tomato on a roll with mayonnaise. Add Salt and Pepper." I said to the ock before walking away to find some chips. I decided to get my little sister some chips and apple juice since it's all her picky self would eat.

"Yo India? That's you?" A voice said chuckling. I turned around and seen a darkskin, asian eyed boy along side with a lightskin with tattoos all over his neck.