Cliff's Edge

Waking up in a room as beautiful as mine was definitely the best. Last night was fascinating, seeing all the wolves shift in 6 more months that will be me, hopefully.

Sitting up i stretched and climbed out of my sheets, planting my feet on the fluffy rug i stood up, heading to the bathroom i did every normal thing a girl would do in the morning and then walked to my closet. Pulling out some high waisted jeans and a cute floral top i pulled them on and slid on some sandals. I took my hair out of its scraggy ponytail and brushed through the knots, turning my straighteners on i sat down on the plush pink chair and waited for the familiar click of the straightner's getting to its temperature. Setting my hair into 3 sections i began doing my hair. Once it was finished i put it up into a high pony tail with loose bits hanging, applied my normal make-up;foundation, mascara, eyeliner and blush. Sliding some bangles onto my arms i walked out the door grabbing my iPad. 

I decided to go outside and sit in the sun, it was in the middle of summer and it was hot so why not?Sliding open the french doors i found a small spot in the corner of the garden next to a tree. I checked the patch where i was sitting for any animal poop and for dampness, slowly sitting down i retrieved my iPad from my arms and placed it on my knee, sliding the lock on the screen i checked my Facebook, Twitter and posted a cute photo of the garden on Instagram. 

'Hey Hadley'a voice came from beside me, it was Cale. He slid down next to me, 'Hey Cale, you okay?' i said looking at him. 'Yeah not to bad thank you,yourself?' he said his eyes gleaming at me. I replied with 'Yeah thank you, can you tell me a bit more about this place?'i asked sliding my iPad down my lap and onto the grass beside me. 'Like what?'He said pulling his knees up to his chest and stretching his arms over his legs. 'Well is there any bitches?'i said giggling. He laughed and said 'Yes, there's Blue, Paris and Keeley' He said smirking facing me. 'Oh,better stay away then am i stereo typical or is it that they always pick on the new kid?'i said looking him in the eye. 'No,your not  stereo typical but they wont pick on you, well not with me around' he said smiling, he was so damn cute. 'Thank you Cale,means alot' I said bringing my lips to his cheek and kissing it ever so gently. I turned back to my original position and watched him blush in the corner of my eye. 'Don't worry about it Hadley, by the way i must say you look fineee' today'He said laughing lowly. I blushed slightly and just giggled. 

After about 20 minutes of sat in the garden talking to Cale we got up and went for a walk in the forest by the house. He gave me a pleading look and put his finger up to tell me 'one minute' then went behind the tree, i heard rustling and out came a wolf, i beautiful wolf; he was pure white with a smudge of black on its tail and black fur surrounding its eyes, he was truly and utterly beautiful. He stood next to me and his shoulders was in line with my eyes, i looked up and stared at him, his hind legs bent a little and he nudged his head telling me to get on. I climbed on, he slowly started walking then broke into a run, the wind rushing through my hair felt amazing, i could feel his heart beating underneath my legs! He was so powerful, the muscle in his legs jolting each time he moves. 

He slowed down and we came to a halt at a cliffs edge. I jumped of his back and he went behind a massive rock and changed, he walked over to me wearing simple clothes;joggers and a white t-shirt plus sneakers. His hair was a blonde mass of waviness and curls and his eyes sparkled. Sitting down next to me we dangled our legs over the cliffs edge. I rested my head on his muscly shoulder and stared out to the sunset, it was beautiful just like Cale. We talked until the sun finally set then we walked back to the house. Hand in hand.

Reaching the front door he opened it and walked up the stairs to our rooms. 'ive really enjoyed today Hadley' he said smiling, 'Same' I said looking into his eyes. 'You free tomorrow?' he said bouncing on his heels.  'Yep, how about 2 ish?' i said folding my arms behind my back. 'Sounds good to me' i said smiling he reached in to give me a hug and yet again a jolt of electricity ran through me, what could this mean?

Hugging him back tightly we said our goodbyes and i walked into my room, getting changed for tea.

***************************************************

hey guys,thankyou so much for reading this! means alot, im struggling with the people though, like the cast!i was thinking Scarlett Johansson for Jenny, and Taylor Swift for Blue, Hilary Duff for Paris and Ashley Tisdale for Keeley. 

I asked my friend Kendall who she thinks Ryker should play and she said Taylor Lautner, even though Ryker has blonde hair and green eyes. 

Also for Cale i was thinking Alex Pettyfer?NEED HELP.

love emily