xxxxxxxxxx

Slade has just left, sitting in the same room as your brother you haven't seen for years is not awkward. Note the sarcasm.

'Plans for today then Hadley?' Claudia says walking up too her room. 'I was planning on hanging out with Ryker?'i say sheepishly. She turns around that fast that her hair spun around her like a blur. 'You and Ryker?holy fuckery. NO WAY' She says grinning like a Cheshire cat. 'wait what?no, nothing like that. Yet' I said smiling. 'YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY'Claudia jumped up and down clapping her hands. She looked like a child at Christmas.

Ryker's p.o.v

Gently humming a tune i walked out my room, walking down the hallway i heard shouting and clapping, what? peering round the corner stood Claudia and Hadley. Clauds had a shocked crossed with a happy expression written on her face whilst Hadley was blushing. aw.

I started to walk round the corner and Claudia smiled whilst Hadley's eyes popped out of her head in embarrassment.

'Still up for our date tonight?' I asked

'Sure, what time?'

'Hm, about 6ish'

'Sounds good too me'

'Bye baby'I waved

She nodded and blushed waving back.

'Holy shit, its 4o'clock, we need to get you ready' Claudia screeched, I rolled my eyes. 'Women' I muttered. 'HEY! We need time, now scurry along' she said flicking her hands away.

Hadley's p.o.v

'Noooow, what shall we do?' Claudia said inspecting me. She waltzed over too my wardrobe and picked out a black lace dress, fitted down to the waist then flows out in waves. She matched a pair of black heels and dainty silver jewellery to match.

'Now, sit' she instructed. I obeyed and plonked myself onto the stool. After about 30 minutes, a lot of make-up, brush flicking and instructing we was finished, with only my make-up, *yawn*

I wasn't allowed to see myself into the mirror until she was finished. After another 30 minutes I was finished with my hair.

Turning around I looked in the mirror, my eyes were smokey, eyeliner flicked at the edges of my waterline, it made my green eyes stand out beautifully, bright red lips making my them look fuller. My hair was in messy yet neat bun hanging nicely on my neckline, tiny curly tendirls were complimenting the side of my face and a pair of diamond stud earrings were in my lobes.

Not being vain, but I though I looked gorgeous. The dress complimented my figure, the heels were showing off my model legs. I was ready, finallllllllly.

Having 15 minutes to spare we chatted a while, walking around the room filling my clutch with important things; phone, purse, make-up back up and wait, what? A condom?! A CONDOM?!

'CLAAAUDIA' I screamed from the closet. 'Hmhm' she said popping her head round the corner. 'What is this?!' I said holding up the packet. 'You might need it?' She said shrugging. 'Our first date? No and anyways, EW!' I said chucking it on the floor. She just laughed.

*knock knock* he was here, eeek.

Me and Claudia held glances and smiled before walking out the room, holding the door open for me

My bedroom door was swung open, and Ryker stood holding flowers, his mouth wide open.

'Stop it honey, you'll catch flies' I said, lifting his jaw and moving it upwards.

'You, you look...breathtaking' He said smiling widely.

'Shall we?' He said holding out his arm, I linked his and answered back smiling 'We shall'

**************************

Very, very, very short I'm so sorry

Guysss this is my massive apology.

I'm so so so sorry too those who was reading this and enjoying it.

I'm suffered from a very severe case of writers block, da little bitcccch:(

Anyway, also I've beeeeeeen super busy. You can hate me for this but I'm sorry.

I've been writing a new book that will be out soon. I'm going too end this book soon maybe but I'll hopefully be uploading for frequently now my case has been recovered from:)

Love you all

Emily x