Hating Him

Ryker's p.o.v.

She wriggled in my arms, her eyes opened wide and stared into mine. They were so captivating,they were a mixture of green and blue, like the ocean. Her dimples shone at the side of her cheeks as she smiled and said 'Morning Ryker'her voice sleepy and beautiful. 'Morning beautiful'i whispered back kissing her forehead. She stretched and sat up, i did the same, jumping out of the bed i left her to get dressed, 'i'll be in my room if you need me?'i said then walked out.

Hadley's p.o.v 

Pouncing out of bed i happily skipped over to my closet, pulled out a stripey skater skirt, black denim shirt and black Dr Martens. Leaving them on the side i walked to the bathroom, after a quick shower i put on my clothes, drying my hair i let it down in natural curls and stroked some light smokey eyeshadow onto my lid and then applied mascara too my long lashes, applied foundation and touches of blush to my cheekbones i walked out the door towards Ryker's room. Lightly knocking on the door he swung it open and pulled me into a hug, his head rested on my shoulder, i could feel his lips pull apart into a smile, aw. 'What are your plans for today then?'he asked me pulling me back at arms length. 'Nothing i don't think'i say, 'ah good, you wont mind me taking you out for dinner then?'he said smirking. 'Hm, okay then'i say giggling. He smiled widely and picked me up from the waist. Spinning my round, causing my skirt to rise up a little-_-'Ryker put me down, my skirts riding up' i say getting uncomfortable, he listened but continued to hold me, letting me slip through his arms, he finally dropped me as my skirt flounced back down. I straightened it out and he smirked, 'What?'i say crossing my arms, 'I still saw them'he said laughing lowly, my face flushed a shade of Scarlett, i 'humph'ed and spun on my heel walking towards the door, he grabbed my arm and said in my ear softly'be back here at 1'then let go as i swiftly walked out the door and into my room. 

eugh, he saw them-_-i felt so embarrassed, not a good day to wear see-through fucking thongs...god help me.

Ryker's p.o.v.

She looked so damn hot in that skirt, especially when her skirt rode up, seriously made my day!

When she woke up she looked just as beautiful when she went to sleep, seriously not one flaw! Her hair still perfect, her lips still in a small smile, the way she looked into my eyes, i was in love. SERIOUSLY IN GOD DAMN LOVE.

Cale's p.o.v

I saw her and Ryker, acting all cosy and loved up, Hadley's mine. He should know it!

'Baabe, come back to bed?'her sickly voice rang. I turned around. Blue was in my bed, wearing nothing but the sheets, why oh why?with her.

Hadley's going to hate me i know, if she caught Blue in my bed she would flip. But then again, why did i do it?oh yeah i heard her and Ryker all loving up, kissing and in her bed i went out, got drunk and slept with Paris, Keeley and Blue but she seemed to stick around longer than the other sluts. 'Get the fuck out of my bed and out of my room Blue'i said angrily. She walked up to me, all her womanly hood showing and whispered in my ear'You know you want me Cale, don't lie'she slowly licked my earlobe and i shivered, ew! Why am i liking this?'No i don't Blue, just get out. Out of my life'I said, nostrils flaring! I chucked her out of my room, she was naked but i didn't care.

Hadley's p.o.v.

What the fuck did i just see?Blue being chucked out of Cale's room, NAKED. Yet he claims to be my mate?liar. All it was is lies?if it was then why did i feel an electrical shock run through my veins?with Ryker it was different though, Cale it was an electric shock but Ryker's was a tingle that ran through my body, leaving the warm sensation for minutes. Cale was boom then gone. I need to ask Jenny

'JENNY?'i asked walking down the stairs. 'In here sweetie'i heard coming from the living room, i walked in she was sat in the window seat, engrossed in a book;Fifty Shades of Grey, oh dear. Even my Gran was reading it:O. 'Whats the difference between and electric bolt and a tingle?'i asked sounding demented, 'Well sweetie, a tingle is your mate! But an electric shock is a sibling, a long lost sibling, why?'

NO, he cant be.

*****************************************************

CLIFFHANGER, cos' I'm evil mmwhahahahaahah, sorry guys but i just felt like doing this:D bit of a shock really, you cant really see the love triangle between them yet but you will eventually and hopefully, COMMENT BELOW-Team Cale?or Team Ryker?tehe

who do you ship?

Hadale 

Rykadly

NEED HELP ON THE COUPLE NAMES LIKE SERIOUSLY, ALSO COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS, IN-BOX ME ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE, AND COMMENT FOR A SHOUT OUT IN MY NEXT BOOK IF YOU WANT? ALSO IN-BOX ME SOME GOOD COUPLE NAMES FOR THEM?PLEASE.

LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN?

love Emily

x x x x