Prologue

In Crystal Dimension that's for being famous to keep supposedly most evil beings in the universe are kept in crystallized stasis. It's alike a prison-like dimension made of crystal.

No one goes there until they need a 'something' from Eclipsa or the mysterious sister in other side of the room as she trapped in death-like sleep as the crystals surrounded her as they glow by her magic.

After the young queen left the room of Eclipsa with Rhombulus, she noticed a hidden room when it glows behind the walls of crystal.

"What's that?" she pointed.

"Oh? That wasn't supposed to do that but... that is Eclipsa's hidden sister, Amarah the Unparalleled. She known as mysterious princess can wield any powerful magic that bonded her soul within. She used to be Magic High Commission like us for her abilities and highest knowledge, even her wisdom in young age." Rhombulus looks at the wall. "But she refuses like her sister. I mean she doesn't want to rule or fight those monster that she used to as we are dealing right now. So, she asked me to crystalize her as well to stay along her sister. When I did as she asked, I haven't felt quite good either since she was good friend and member of High Commission."

"Oh, I see... but can I meet her as well?"

"Hmm.. . I don't know but it's long time over hundred years that I have seen her."

Rhombulus uses his power to un-crystalize the wall as it led to other room. As they walked in hidden hallway until they met the center of huge crystal as the magic in the air felt gently against themselves.

 As they walked in hidden hallway until they met the center of huge crystal as the magic in the air felt gently against themselves

It quite powerful alright.

When they got closer to the figure who inside the crystal prison state. They noticed her as she was sleep as she prays when she slept soundly. Even magic butterfly flutters around her to keep her company as she were lonely.

 Even magic butterfly flutters around her to keep her company as she were lonely

(Just imagine it, she is 14 by the time: Eclipsa in mid 20s)

Rhombulus uses his powers again to un-crystalize only to make her fall in the ground as she took huge gasps when she breathes in air and awoken up to see only Moon in her blurry visions.
"Call me if you need help." He took off in different direction."

"Ugh

"Ugh... what happen? Why had I awoken up?" She looks as her visions was clearly at Moon and noticed the crown on her head. "Oh? You're the new Queen of Mewni but too young to become one if... oh I'm sorry for your loss..." She looks apology at Moon who have tears but quickly cover it. "Why have you awoken me in my crystal state? Did my sister is free?"

"Umm... no, she didn't."

"I see, but why you want to see me?" She looks at Moon who looked nervous turned into confident.

"I want you to fight my side." Young Moon look at Amarah who raises her eyebrow. "If to defeat the "Lizard"."

"Hmm... I love to 'help' you on that, but I refuse on your offer."

"But why?"

"Because I know the person that you are talking about, and we met long time ago like... how many years have passed?"

"Oh, I think it's over 300 hundred years."

"SAY WHAT!?" She looks at Moon with shock expression as Moon flinch by her outburst. "Excuse my behavior, Queen Moon. It's just... I never knew times have passed."

"Understand, but I really need your help on 'defeating' him because he killed my mother and this responsibility's as new queen was harder to make choices! I'm just a kid!" Moon feels frustrated by thinking of it. "I just... I don't know, need your help or advice."

Amarah looks at Moon as she sits down as she pat a spot for her t to come over to take a seat. moon taken a seat across front of her.

"I know how you feel when you lost your mother when my sister is not much older than you as she led the kingdom when I was toddler alike 2-3." Amarah looks sad as she remembered her past's memories. "But as responsibility as new queen might be quite difficult by the times. It will be under your leadership, Moon. I used to be Queen when my sister left with her monster lover when she fled from forceful marriage. When I held the wand and combine with my magic as something new. I helped my fellow people and my kingdom even though I refused that marriage that person I don't like. Same time I had beliefs in her choices was right and monsters are equal if you can 'see' it."

"But why you stayed Eclipsa's side if she left her roles and duty as Queen."

"Same goes with me when I become a High Commission member before I was a Queen, I gave up on those roles and even my friends by the time who didn't believe our choices because I knew something that my sister can achieve on her goal." Amarah gives gently smile. "Also, I know I made friends with monsters by my sister, and I know the "Lizard" will notice my magic if I help you."

"Why him?! What will you do when this continue?! Stay inside the crystalized prison all your life!"

"That's my choice if I wanted to. But Moon, I know you want me to help you, but I couldn't if 'he'... " Amarah wipes her tears as she looks away.
"I wish I can tell you more, but it's between him and I. Even I don't want you to get hurt nor find my location to get him notice it." She gets up and walked toward her used to be crystalized spot. "Also I noticed my sister made magical 'contract' with you, so you don't need my help at all by knowing her too well. But careful what you made by your choices, Moon. And this will be our last farewell as well to see each other in future." She turned into crystalized state by Rhombulus who appeared from the shadow.

"What she means by that?"

"I don't know either." Rhombulus being honest with her. "Everyone and even us knows she may be future teller or what kind of secret powers can foretell her visions if she doesn't need to tell us what's already happening or knew what she does to prevent it." He rubs his head. "She is really mysterious, and I don't why I'm friends with her if she doesn't tell us if doesn't mean to be share."

"Ok... let's go back to the kingdom." They left.

After they gone, there's tiny cracks already appearing slowly on the surface of the crystal that she trapped in. It takes a while before she be released until the future.

Or is it? Too soon.