Chapter Two

Ever since Marco and Star comes back from hanging out with Pony Head until... they started explains whole story of 'what's just happened to them' and even they got their own dimensional scissor from Pony Head before she is being sent to St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
I'm kinda glad that she rescues my brother and fixing her mistakes to made up for Star of her actions.

I kinda stayed up and nodded as I listen to them to the end of their story before both of them starting to make Marco's Super Awesome Nachos before watching the tv together.
I left them be before heading to sleep.

That makes me wonder... how long I heard of 'St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses'?
I never think of it before during my old timeline when I last heard from King Shastacam before I give up everything to stay by my sister's side.

But... sleeping is best option for now.

At School.

I was walking with Star and Marco since I want to hang out with them and even though I just want to avoid from certain 'group' before I 'force' to stay along with them.
Anyways, Star and I just listen to my little bro's rambling about his 'like' things.

"I like red. I like hoodies. So I bought a dozen of them." Macro talking to us as we are walking around on school campus. I mean, it true that he does have a lot of red hoodies in his closet.

"Hey, it's that magic girl!" I heard one of classmates in crowd as they are walking by as they say hellos to her. Even me as well.

"Hi, new friends. Hi!" Star waves and I wave 'hello' to them.
"Everyone's so cool here, Marco. It makes me wish my parents had tossed me out of the castle years ago."

'I wish same thing, Star.. but I beg the differ in my old 'time' period.' I weakly stated in my mind as I closed eye smile as I remembered those times from my youth to hide my pain by inside and not outside.

"Oh, you haven't even met the coolest guys." Marco points behind him as we both see two boys that's he referring. "Alfonzo and Ferguson."

"Quick, here she comes." Alfonzo says to Ferguson who's pulled his shirt up and noticed 'face' had been draw on his 'body' as the girl coming near to them.
"Hey, hey. Are those books?" Ferguson says as he moves his belly to get the girl's attention who slowly walking as she looks disgust by it. "Where are you going with those books? Do you like to read?--"
That's when a girl slaps his face and then his belly before turning her head away as she proceeds walking. Mostly away from 'them'.

"Oh dear." Alfonzo said.

"They're usually cooler." Marco says as he turns around to faces us.

"I need to fix Ferguson up." Star stated as she looks at him while Marco and I both said "no" in same time.

Suddenly we heard skateboard rolling by and doing tricks on it until we noticed who is it.

"(Gasp)Jackie Lynn Thomas!" Marco said as there's heart in his eyes as he watches Jackie cruising by us on her skateboard.

"Hey, Star Butterfly. What's up Amarah Diaz?" As she says to us except Marco.
"Hi, Jackie!" Star waves to her while I do the peace sign.

Marco just stands there with mouth open as the hearts are slowly beating with passion in his eyes.
As Star notices him with a smile on her face. "I need to fix you up." She grabs his arm as Marco shook from his dreamily 'love' state as he looks at her.
"What?"

"Oh, come on. I'm almost as good at matchmaking" as she tossed her magic wand back and forth each other's by hands "as I am with magic." Until the magic beams toward to Marco's face.