Chapter Three

After experienced my dream of former past from my youth. And I haven't forgotten my dear friend who was a monster that I knew. 
I thought I already moved on my new life on Earth, but I couldn't help myself as I started to think of him more and cherish the moments that I was once with him.

Our secret flower garden, that is far from other kingdoms and many places as it hidden behind the forest and off from the map of Mewni.

But I shook it off from my mind since it been longtime. I haven't come back to that field as I fled from the Crystal Dimension as I searched different dimensional worlds to look for my sister's family and ended up in this Earth that I called 'home'.

As I tried to continue my usual routines at home since I'm kinda off track by the moment. But I didn't notice it already evening.

So I started reading this book as it called by the title of 'The Art of War by Sun Tzu' while turning its pages

So I started reading this book as it called by the title of 'The Art of War by Sun Tzu' while turning its pages. As I pet one of the puppies from Star is sleeping next to me on my bed.
I may have forgot to mention him from "black hole" experience as I had deal with it. He's kinda shaking up and staying inside my room. Even Star apologies to him.

But the laser puppy was wary of her. So... this little dude chose me as his new owner and knowing he can be safe from Star's magic spells that might go wrong with her wand.

His newfound name that I give him is Buddy... don't judge me as I'm trying to name him.

 Even I hear Marco doing deep breathing in background behind the wall before he does one of his trainings in karate for upcoming tournament as I mind my business while petting Buddy.

This is really good book to say the least.

After I turned my pages as I heard Star on other side from the wall after saying "Whoa.. you hate wood, too. Yeah! Crush that wood! Wood's the worst." Getting hype up that makes me giggles about her enthusiasm about 'wood' before I continue reading and listening.

"No. I'm practicing for upcoming Tang Soo Do tournament." Keep on reading the book while really listening to them talk behind the walls. I mean... they kinda loud sometimes.
Star stopped what she was doing and said "oh".
'You see Star, martial arts is all about honor and discipline,"
I nodded as I follow in background before I hear him saying this, "which is why... I'm gonna kick Jeremy Birnbaum's butt!" I furrow my eyebrow like 'what the heck' before proceeding listening to them. 

  "Jeremy Bimbaum..? Isn't that the talking bear that used to rummage through my parents' garbage?" Star asking herself in wonder while I stopped reading from my book as I look so confuse of 'what are they talking about' that doesn't make sense to me.

"He's just this creep in my dojo, who's only any good cause his rich parents but him fancy equipment in private lessons ...but Saturday, he's gonna get a taste of this!" As I hear him doing his famous 'hi-yah' to 'owwwhh!!!' as it turned into painful cried as he broke his hand.