Wtf?!- EO

(And a special character appearance from one of my other series)

Prank wars..!!!!

Lizzies POV:

My girlfriend has been playing Minecraft everyday and night. She pays that damn game more attention than she does me. But today I'm gonna prank her.

I've talked to Scarlett on what to do since she had the same problem with Colin. Except he was playing GTA and going into the strip club on there.

She gave me the idea of just getting rid of the PlayStation, but I don't want to do that because we watch YouTube on it so getting rid of it would just mean no more watching Aries highlights from her soccer games.

So I decided that I'm gonna pull the best prank that I've ever done on her. I'm gonna go to this pawn shop a few blocks away and buy a PlayStation similar to the one she's got.  When she gets ready to come home from practice. I'm gonna take her real PlayStation and hide it. Then set up the fake one. And when she goes to sit down and grab her controller, I'm gonna grab the fake one and break it.

Super risky and will probably end up with me not getting any for awhile. But it has to be done.

TEXT MESSAGES:

  Aries💞: I'm leaving practice now. I'll be home in a few.

Me: okay baby I'll see you then🤍

I've got everything right in place and all I'm waiting on now is Aries.

" Yoo!" Aries shouts as she walks through the door, throwing her practice bag down.

" Hi baby" I say as I pat a spot for her on the couch

She walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead before turning around and grabbing her controller. I smirk quickly before she can see me.

She presses the controller multiple times and nothing happens. She gets up and tries to turn the PlayStation on and nothing appears. Oh lord this is gonna be great.

" Liz, I think my baby has passed" Aries whispers as she runs her hand gently along the top of the console. I roll my eyes before getting up and acting concerned.

" What happened?" I ask feigning worriedness

" I don't know, it won't turn on" she says as she sits back and huffs. Sadness evident along her face.

" Well that sucks" I say as I wonder into the kitchen to grab me something to drink. Why isn't the damn thing turning on, the man said it worked perfectly fine.

This prank isn't going exactly how I wanted it to. It's actually going south because now she is just gonna cry. Which was the plan before hand but a different cry.

" Did you mess with it today?" Aries asks as she sits herself on one of the barstools.

" Nope" I said still with my back turned to her

" Are you sure? It was fine last night" she responded and I turned around huffing.

" Well you've been playing it nonstop, maybe finally just finally it quit and hopefully I won't turn back on" I fake annoyance to see what her reaction is. She just looks at me and gets up and walks upstairs.

It's been about 3 hours now and honestly I feel bad. She shut herself up in our bedroom and I haven't heard a peep since.

When I decided to go check up on her. I hear her talking. I put my ear close to the door and I hear her saying 'cmon Jordan cmonnnnnn. LETS GOOO!'

I burst through the door and see that she has her actual PlayStation plugged into our tv in our bedroom.

" What the fuck?!?" I ask as I head in and see a smirk on her face.

" How did you find it?" I ask clearly confused on how she actually found it

" When I came in here, I through my phone on the bed but it bounced off and went under the bed. I went to grab it when I seen MY PlayStation laying right next to it" she explained and I sighed.

" Next is the phone" I mumbled under my breath thinking she didn't hear me but she did and started laughing

" You can't prank me. I'm to smart" she said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes before straddling her.

" Well damn" I whispered, our faces inches apart

" Well damn" she repeated before leaning forward and kissing me gently

" you wanna play Minecraft?" She whispered against my lips making me laugh and pull away.

" No but I'll watch you play dummy" I said and got off of her and cuddled into her side.

" I can't wait to prank you" she said and my eyes widened

" You better not" I said with a pointed tone

" Uhhhh but I think I will" she responded and laughed

//

This chapter probably sucks. But I needed something to fill in for the days I missed because this quadruplets series is a confusing mfer but it's going sooooooo stay tuned for that.

Requests are open📭

Love,

Ariesss🤍